Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Armitage Shanks said:

How random is the new WWE 19 advert - Kane & Sting knocking about together and pestering someone to play. 

New? That ad's been around since before the game came out over 2 months ago

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
19 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

New? That ad's been around since before the game came out over 2 months ago

I'd say two months was relatively new. But first time I seen it the other day. Just seems a random pairing and doesn't fit in with their characters. 

  • Moderators
Posted
11 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I'd say two months was relatively new. 

Not for a game with a 12 month shelf life.

  • Paid Members
Posted
36 minutes ago, ThumpSquids said:

I was a little blown away with the incredible, snow leopard-esque tights worn by Brian Kendrick this week on 205. 

There must have been something in the water recently. Working my way through NXT UK and Tyler Bate stormed to the ring wearing what look like women’s wet-look leggings ?

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

If you were only 1/6th of your way though a film would you say you're still near the beginning? 

How many year long films have you seen?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How many year long films have you seen?

None, I'm being hyperthetical. The point I'm making is 2 months into something with a 12 month shelf life is still early on so I'd class it as new.

Don't know why people are so pedantic. I've only recently seen the advert this week so presumed the advert was new. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
28 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

None, I'm being hyperthetical

No you aren't.

You are being a tosser though. 

Even you must realise that the passage of time within a whole is reletive. You ask why people are pedantic but it was a passing comment that it wasn't a new advert and you bit and got defensive, and people will then be a pendant because your approach and attitude seems to desire it. 

  • Moderators
Posted

Yeah, they don't show adverts for Xbox one games on VHS recordings from telly for Brookside in 1993.

How's Trevor Jordache getting on? 

Posted
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How many year long films have you seen?

I once saw a film that was nearly eighteen months long. It’s called The Thin Red Line and it’s just Matthew from Game On narrating over shots of himself doing nothing in a war.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, King Pitcos said:

I once saw a film that was nearly eighteen months long. It’s called The Thin Red Line and it’s just Matthew from Game On narrating over shots of himself doing nothing in a war.

If there was a chance at any point he would randomly hold out his hand expecting Martin to bring him a cup of tea, I might watch that.

Posted
8 hours ago, Tommy! said:

No you aren't.

You are being a tosser though. 

Even you must realise that the passage of time within a whole is reletive. You ask why people are pedantic but it was a passing comment that it wasn't a new advert and you bit and got defensive, and people will then be a pendant because your approach and attitude seems to desire it. 

Oh fuck off, what is up with this place?

I'm being a tosser? I asked people's thoughts on a wrestling advert and "makes a passing comment" that it's not a "new advert" because it can't possibly be new as it's been out for two months and it's an annual game. Yet I'm being a tosser? Why make the passing comment in the first place? Surely that person is being pedantic? (or a tosser) 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...