Jump to content

All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread (hot weather is class)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Man, working from home. That's the dream. Never having to wear trousers ever again. 

That'll be me soon enough. 

Yeah, it's warm. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

If you exercise that option I hope you'll be buying a new chair in September...

That's actually a sound suggestion.  I think going full commando is out anyway, it's a crappy fake leather affair and I don't think my nads would thank me for 8 hours of contact with that.

  • Paid Members
Posted

First day for shorts in the office today. Expect mass exodus of disgusted Canary Wharfians when I arrive. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Boiling again here today in Nottingham. Working nights, this time of the year is the absolute worst. Near impossible to get more than a few hours sleep, even with the fan going full pelt and being bollock naked on top of the duvet. On the other hand, seeing daylight when I wake is kinda nice I suppose.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

We (Newcastle) are apparently due to see mid 20's on Saturday, MID FUCKING TWENTIES. That's like London getting mid 30's, or Scotland reaching double figures.

I also learned this week that I'm too fat for all of my T-shirts that fit me last September. I can't still blame Christmas can I?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi
  • Paid Members
Posted

Probably because they only showed them on the BBC Scotland ghetto. The first couple of series are on Netflix now though. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm overjoyed we've got sun now. Spent three weeks in Mauritius and was horrified to get back here and see how freezing and miserable it was.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...