Jump to content

All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread (hot weather is class)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've decided it's too cold now. I was in a beer garden last night and had to do my jacket up. I'm changing the thread title to illustrate this. Come back sun! All is forgiven!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I went to my first rugby game of the season last night and it was quite cold, had my fleece on and everything. Not that we had much of it here, but I already miss the lovely skin cancer sun.

  • Paid Members
Posted

We've finally shut the windows in the flat. There was talk this morning of getting the winter quilt out.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm putting the duvet back in the sheet. Woke up this morning and was not feeling fine. Swear I had frostbite on the end of my hands, it was that bad. Could've died. I got a scarf out of the draw today and I'm not afraid to possibly use it.

Posted

It's grey and it's windy, yay!

 

I hate the summer months because I just sweat like a mad man, must have to go through at least two tshirts a day. It doesn't help when it's warm at work too and your working a stockroom with no windows and little air conditioning and your having to do lots of heavy lifting

Posted

Just when I thought I'd managed to beat my allergies this year I've had a shite day today with the dreaded weed pollen that's the last to hang about.

 

Can't fucking wait for a freezing cold but dry day.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't because I'm not at primary school anymore. I hate shorts.

 

Guys, the scarf was on last night. Summer is over. Farewell, I knew ye well. I'm under a blanket now, it's so cold. Pretty certain I saw a polar bear walk by the house earlier, or it might have been a particularly hardy type of Elk. Don't even need the freezer on at the mo, just bung stuff in the garden.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...