deathrey Posted July 20, 2016 Posted July 20, 2016 I showered at 4, it's now 5.17 and I think I could do with another shower. Also my back is burnt. How do people enjoy this? I was so looking forward to a thunderstorm but West Brom is dry as the desert Quote
deathrey Posted July 20, 2016 Posted July 20, 2016 (edited) Please send it my way if it does! I work in Erdington and it was looking stormy there around 11ish but we didn't get a drop. Edited July 20, 2016 by deathrey Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 20, 2016 Author Paid Members Posted July 20, 2016 My cat hates this heat more than the lot of us put together. I actually feel quite bad for him. Yeah, I've got a saggy pussy too. He's 19 and a long haired one, so this has got to be a right mare for him. Just splayed out on the floor sleeping, poor sod. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted July 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2016 My cat hates this heat more than the lot of us put together. I actually feel quite bad for him. Yeah, I've got a saggy pussy too. He's 19 and a long haired one, so this has got to be a right mare for him. Just splayed out on the floor sleeping, poor sod. Quote
Guest Posted July 20, 2016 Posted July 20, 2016 WE HAVE THUNDER!! ah mate, I could go out in my garden starkers now and soak this in for a good 15 minutes Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2016 My cat hates this heat more than the lot of us put together. I actually feel quite bad for him. He's just slumped around looking like he's in a K hole with this absurd vinegar stroke expression. my cat aint a fan either, he spreads out in front of the fan all day with his nuts on show bless him. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 (edited) Rain was unbelievable this time yesterday. Never seen anything like it. Scary stuff. It's that sticky heat today in Glasgow. Edited July 21, 2016 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 21, 2016 Author Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 We have had absolutely no rain in the South West, but the temperature has dropped 5 degree to a level that isn't making my face melt. Mildly moist swollocks today, reckon I'll get away with the one change of boxers. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted July 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 We were promised storms in the Northeast and got about 5 minutes of it. Absolute tease. Air is clammy as fuck today. Quote
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted July 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 Ah, it's so nice and cool this morning. Up to 25 today but hopefully less crushing. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 (edited) I can safely say my bollocks have never smelled of cheese before. I'm a scrawny runt though, so I don't sweat that much, apart from my palms and feet. Now you all you know my sweating habits you can get on with your day! I have to admit I can't resist a sticky lady. On a day like this there is a lot of them. Edited July 21, 2016 by Ladiesman345 Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 (edited) Yeah, today was much better. Sunny and warm but with the added bonus of being able to breathe and not having to unstick my bollocks from my leg every 5 minutes.* Please send it my way if it does! I work in Erdington and it was looking stormy there around 11ish but we didn't get a drop. Small world. My sister lives in Erdington and I was there yesterday. Complete with Betty Swollocks and a bright pink neck and shoulders. I was fucking frying. My pale skin isn't meant for that kind of heat. * I swear I typed that before I read Ralphy's post. Nice to know it's not just me. Edited July 21, 2016 by wandshogun09 Quote
The Gaffer Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 I have to admit I can't resist a sticky lady. I can. I have a weird brain thing with that. Sex sweat is totally fine because it's earned as the product of lust or going at it or whatever but any other sort of sweat I find a massive turn off to the point where sex on legs could jog pass me but I'd find it a bit gross because she's covered in a shiny veneer of jogger sweat. It's daft, I freely admit. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 21, 2016 I sweat like fuck. I've always been the same and I hate it. It absolutely pisses out of me on even a normal warm day. So yesterday I must've lost enough sweat to fill a jacuzzi. Lovely. I've been in the shower constantly because I'm paranoid I'll stink. Can't really moan though, we only really have a few days a year of the really sweltering heat. If the whole of summer was like today's been I'd love it. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 The real pricks thing about this weather is that it's forced me to have all my windows open. As we live over a field, essentially, I've been feeling rough as fuck all week. Fucking allergies. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.