Jump to content

All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread (hot weather is class)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Heating on today for the first time in months. Standing on the 10th tee today I not only had to put jumper on AND a wooly bunnett. Getting dark as I speak. That's us until March. Eugh.

Posted

I think it's fair to say that nowhere in England's as blauntered as the south coast today.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Chanking refers to it being so cold your testicles are frozen and chank together like one of those perpetual motion pendulums.

 

Although I might have imagined that explanation.

  • Paid Members
Posted

You guys are just making words up now.

I'll admit it, I googled it and NOTHING came up. Not even a Googlewhack! That's got to be the most made-up word on that basis.

  • Paid Members
Posted

This is still practically tropic in Edinburgh. I honestly can't believe you said you where wearing a scarf Gus. Only reason I put trousers on as shorts arent deemed formal enough for work

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's horribly muggy at the moment. That fence-sitting indecisive weather. Just make your mind up and tell me whether I need a scarf or Bermuda shorts for fuck sake.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

City/Essex. That's what I'm saying, I'm sweating my arse off but I'm not exactly going to step out and top up my tan in this weather. Either we have blue skies and dazzling sunshine to complement the heat, or it can all fuck off and turn to winter! None of this fannying about in between.

Edited by PunkStep

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...