Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 25, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 (edited) I'm just past Reading and it's getting hotter by the second. Can't touch the window anymore because it'll scorch my hand, people are melting in seats like they are guest starring in Indiana Jones. The ticket collector just spontaneously combusted I think and herds of elephants and zebra are running majestically across the harsh safari plains of Southern England. Ice cream turns to water like lager turns to piss. My sandwiches are now toasties. Burning up. Tell Mum I love her. Edited May 25, 2017 by Gus Mears Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 25, 2017 Moderators Posted May 25, 2017 16 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said: I just lost in a load of Limmy show clips. How I've never heard of this before? I've just gone down that hole now. Some fantastic stuff. I don't generally get on well with sketch shows and I'm not sure I'd bother with a tv show, but the format is great for YouTube. I find the same of watching clips from SNL or something like that. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 25, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 18 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: I fucking love it, and think we should just go ahead and ban everyone who posts in this thread for being objectively WRONG. Dusted off your light coloured linen suit for work yet? Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted May 25, 2017 Posted May 25, 2017 Limmys doing a new show for BBC Scotland. Also check out the Leicester Square podcast he did with Richard Herring. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 25, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 I feel it's only right and proper to be of the belief that the kind of people who like this sort of weather are the same kind of people who sit next to you on the bus even though it's practically empty. Just scum. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 25, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I feel it's only right and proper to be of the belief that the kind of people who like this sort of weather are the same kind of people who sit next to you on the bus even though it's practically empty. Just scum. Nope. I want all possible seats to myself as long as possible. Far from the smell of sweat. Unless it's Katherine Ryan. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted May 25, 2017 Posted May 25, 2017 Hottest day of the year in Glasgow, and I'm loving it. Balls sticking to my thighs , people laughing at me in a t shirt. I don't care, I'm tanning like fuck. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 25, 2017 Moderators Posted May 25, 2017 38 minutes ago, PunkStep said: Dusted off your light coloured linen suit for work yet? My summer wardrobe has undergone an upgrade suited to the business casual environment I now work in. Chinos, blazers and pocket squares! I got a couple great blazers. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 25, 2017 Author Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 5 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Chinos, blazers and pocket squares! You're dead to me. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25, 2017 Members Posted May 25, 2017 15 minutes ago, Ladiesman345 said: Hottest day of the year in Glasgow, and I'm loving it. Balls sticking to my thighs , people laughing at me in a t shirt. I don't care, I'm tanning like fuck. Why on earth would people laugh at you in a t shirt on a hot day? What are they rocking? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 25, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 10 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Chinos, blazers and pocket squares! And you have the nerve to say hot weather is a good thing. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted May 25, 2017 Posted May 25, 2017 5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Why on earth would people laugh at you in a t shirt on a hot day? What are they rocking? I'm lanky as fuck. I get bodyshamed wherever I go. Great cheekbones though, on the face , not the arse, obviously. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25, 2017 Members Posted May 25, 2017 Ah fuck people that bodyshame. You rock those sharp elbows Loud and proud!!! Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted May 25, 2017 Posted May 25, 2017 I shall, brother! People aren't used to scrawniness here, it's all about da chubby. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 25, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2017 42 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Chinos, blazers and pocket squares! You're so lucky. If Corbyn ever comes to power, I envision him insisting on this dress code for businesses. I'd be on board with that. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.