Jump to content

All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread (hot weather is class)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Still on the South West Coast and been in my shorts since Saturday. It's been lovely here in Brixham all week.

I'm in Woolacombe and freezing my tits off! Are you Northerners full of anti-freeze or something?

Posted

City/Essex. That's what I'm saying, I'm sweating my arse off but I'm not exactly going to step out and top up my tan in this weather. Either we have blue skies and dazzling sunshine to complement the heat, or it can all fuck off and turn to winter! None of this fannying about in between.

Really? We've had blazing sunshine with it. Bloody horrible.

Posted

 

Still on the South West Coast and been in my shorts since Saturday. It's been lovely here in Brixham all week.

I'm in Woolacombe and freezing my tits off! Are you Northerners full of anti-freeze or something?

It was even warmer in back in Liverpool than here today.

 

I just put it down to the fact I don't feel the cold like you mere mortals or that I'm a fat get with an extraordinary amount of body hair. More shorts tomorrow. Taking the 3 year old into the sea for the first time and it's 21 degrees.

Posted

I got to January last year before I had to switch to long pants. Im going for the full 365 this year, it's like a right of passage for Posties. I was the second to last short wearer last year, the last was deffo waiting for me to crack though the wiley old veteran.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fucking posties, you're all mental. All of them round our way wear shorts in the winter. It doesn't make you a man, it makes you a lunatic!

Posted

Do your lot do the pool pot on who can stand it in shorts the longest. Everyone would bung in a fiver then throughout the winter the last person would win the pot. One of the blokes got disqualified for wearing tights.

  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

This week looks to be the first betty swollocks week of the year. My office has turned into a sauna. Thank God and Jesus and Mr McMahon for my desk fan.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

This is a week where I've a bunch of gigs too, so it'll be boiling and smelly as fuck.

I'm already dreading having to go up to London for work twice this week. That's going to absolutely hum. Peak time Bakerloo line in a suit while it's 25 degrees out was somewhere in the 3rd circle of Hell if I recall my Dante correctly. 

Edited by Gus Mears
Posted
1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

Peak time Bakerloo line in a suit while it's 25 degrees out was somewhere in the 3rd circle of Hell if I recall my Dante correctly. 

3rd Circle line of Hell, surely?

Posted

Back of the net, Houchen.

Like most handsome, successful people I now work from home.  This is great most of the time but when it gets hot, being stuck in a small room with a lot of heat-producing audio equipment isn't the best.  If I open the window I can't hear what I'm doing, if I keep it closed then the swollocks do get betty.  I do have the option of working in the nude though!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...