Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

It was always December 6 that was a big religious holiday until the reformation of the church and move away from Catholicism.

Ā 

Some countries still hold that as a bigger day than the 25th I believe.

• Paid Members

My fucking head, lads. I don't think I've ever, ever been this hungover. Genuinely like lego, here.

And I'm in work...

Ā 

Went out for the day and night. Wound up in Pearse Street Garda Station in Dublin for being involved in a fight I wasn't even involved in. Just walking down the road with one of the girls from work at 2am and thrown in the back of a police van. You couldn't believe this unless you seen it.

Was let out/released just after 5am due to the lads who WERE in the fight attesting to my innocence and a policeman who witnessed the brawl saying I wasn't even there.

Not even an apology. The blue chappy just made a jibe about my shirt being too tight and that was it.

Fair play to the lass from the job though. She hung around til I got out which I wasn't expecting. Then I got coffee, Burger King and came straight in here to ship fucking freight (which is what I do for a living)

Ā 

So I'm looking forward to going home to what's going to be a torrent of abuse, to which I'll just have to nod and say "I know, I'm sorry..." on rinse and repeat...

Ugh

• 2 weeks later...

I know you all love a poo related story, well earlier I had the most traumatic shit. It was so big it took me 45 minutes to get it out, ripped my arse in half, hurts when I fart and now I'm scared.

Any suggestions on what to put on/avoid this happening again?

Ā 

Also, I can hear everything in my flat. My next door neighbour, approx 45ish has been fucking her boyfriend every night since Xmas eve up until about 3am. Boxing Day they were at it from 6-7.30am, then at lunch, then 8-9ish, then no word of a lie from 12-2.30am.

Ā 

Fair play to them at that age. In between all this, they've just been binge watching Spin City, Frasier and what sounds like Drop the Dead Donkey (hard to tell muffled through a wall), so even fairer play to them.

Can't wait to bump into her in the hallway, the filthy cow.

Drink more water. I'd stick to liquids or soft food for a few days and abit TMI but was their any blood?. If so, the straining etc might have torn something, hence why it hurts when you fart. I'd see the doctor if it keeps hurting too. Also once it's healed I'd recommend a high fibre diet free and laying off anything hard to digest. Certain food, anything rustic for example I'd avoid or keep to a minimum.