Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I haven't a clue mate, story understandably doesn't go into the detail

Ā 

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/update-two-peterborough-men-arrested-after-video-of-man-sexually-abusing-dog-appears-online-1-7760894

Ā 

'Sexually abusing' is the actual phrase used, so I may have been elaborating for juvenile effect, or they could have actually bummed a dog. Vile pair of twats regardless

• Paid Members

Anything to do with the Tennents Brewery? Always offer well-recognised courses.

Ā 

What does a doctor mean when he says "many, many gallstones"? How many are we talking about do you think? Average gallstones in a normal human body is 21. Nobody will give me a straight answer. I've tried phoning, emailing the guy, but he just repeats the "many, many". He did say I'd be in a "Horrible Position" in November 2017 if the gallbladder was still there, so that means I'm probably a dead man if it isn't out in ten months. I'm already turning more yellower he said in the last weekly appointment. Might stick me in if the yellow-ness becomes really bad. Fed up with being poked and prodded.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Why can't they just get you into hospital, slice you open and rip it out?

Ā 

Don't have a scooby. Say it needs taking out, yet nobody is doing anything. I literally could be dead in ten months and nobody is hurrying up.

Ā 

ADDED: He said he needed to talk to a surgeon the last time I was there.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

there's a round the world buffet place in Birmingham where you can use that "too good to go" app so you can rock up at half ten at night (possibly after a few ales) and for Ā£3.50 fill one of those big takeaway cartons with whatever you chose. obviously it makes sense to just go for dry stuff like chicken wings, spring rolls, samosas but I did that then I got to the curry section... you can't walk past the curry section without putting a bit in your carton can you? I managed to stop myself adding theĀ lasagne from the next section to the mix but it meant thatĀ all my lovely chicken wings etcĀ were covered in chicken balti. I doubt I was very popular on the bus home that night, but I was pissed and had food so I didn't care.