Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Drink more water. I'd stick to liquids or soft food for a few days and abit TMI but was their any blood?. If so, the straining etc might have torn something, hence why it hurts when you fart. I'd see the doctor if it keeps hurting too. Also once it's healed I'd recommend a high fibre diet free and laying off anything hard to digest. Certain food, anything rustic for example I'd avoid or keep to a minimum.

Yeah there was tbh. I mean this is pretty rare for me, it's usually all good, and whilst I don't have an amazingly healthy diet, it's not too bad. In fact, I don't really eat much at all. Seems bit better today, but walking is a painful reminder!

• Paid Members

I've got a real bad case of the Nobby's too at present. That I can deal with, but the day before yesterday I started pissing out red and was petrified before I remembered that I had drank a beetroot, ginger and lime drink earlier. because I'm a hopeless member of the liberal-elite or something.

• Paid Members

It said 'cleansing' on it. I thought it might flush out the beef, wine and cigars that are the leaves in my guttering. All it did was turn my shit into Mick Hucknall's barnet.Ā 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

That'sĀ 

Ā 

I'm definitely up for this. I've just bought a load of Judge Dredd collections, I could do with sitting on the toilet all day.Ā 

Ā 

That's a point ā€” I'm up to volume eight, but I've got three more sitting on the shelf unread, I could do with a day of shitting.

On an Idiots At Work kind of tip, this.

Ā 

I was talking to my colleague about small community mentality, he is from Anglesey and was talking about the kind of thing we all talked about in the "Racist/Homophobic Things Relatives Have Said" thread. We were saying how it's good these things are being phased out over time as people get a better understanding of a cosmopolitan world.

Ā 

I work for a massive construction firm and we have the maintainence contract for a few banks. He was telling me that recently, a branch in posh, leafy Knutsford was ram raided and a week later, our engineer turned up to carry out the last of the repairs to the facade. However, the staff member didn't want to let him in because she was convinced he was part of the gang who carried out the robbery.

Ā 

Her reasoning? He was a scouser.

• Paid Members

So in the last two days I've been on a bus where someone left three heavily soiled sanitary towels on board, and today the local paper is reporting that two men have been arrested after a video of them bumming a dog appeared online. Hardly seems worth holding onto that crisp packet until I passed the bin the other day.