Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

You're an oak of a man, Diggers! A sturdy fucking oak of a man, and one that's better than I.

Ā 

I got into a lot trouble last night when we got back from our friends house (mansion) and I mentioned that if their plush 60inch Smart TV had the right openings and ports to accommodate me, I'd probably jockey it.

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed reading that story on my commute SuperBacon, was more fitting that I read it as I passed your hallowed Tottenham Hale on the train!

Ā 

It brought back quite a few emotions and memories. Fond memories of house parties and it particularly reminded me of the first house party I went to in March 98 when I was 14 (hardcore you know the score). Speed Garage Anthems 2 was on repeat and everyone was either drinking Bacardi Breezers or those shitty stumpy little French beers from Sainsbury's. Like you, I made a beeline for a bedroom at one point to catch MOTD and remember getting incredibly emotional as I watched the highlights of Arsenal's famous 1-0 win at Old Trafford. I remember hugging my Liverpool-supporting friend, who was also very happy with the result (obviously) screaming "We're going to do it! We're actually going to do it!", referring to the league title.

Ā 

After that was finished I remember getting off (which meant snogging, yet 'having it off' with someone meant sex. Never understood why) with my ex, then I got of with a mixed race girl from the year above. See, racial equality (DavidBrent.jpg). My best mate then fingered the same girl later and made me smell his fingers which was a pretty grim thing to do. I didn't care though, as Marc Overmars had put me in a state of ecstasy and the remix of Another Level's Another Groove was the playing and it was the best tune in the world at that moment for me.

Ā 

I think I woke up the following morning at home in a bed full of vomit. That was definitely my first proper 'bad' drinking experience.

• Paid Members

Echo that one Surf. I once boned all of the Spice Girls in one sitting.

I hope they were all on your nob together, like a kebab. That's how I do it.

Ā 

Nah, I was 17, played in a band that was doing well on the local circuit, and had great hair. I'd also stick pretty much anything I could into anyone who'd let me.

A friend of mine once had 3 girls on the go a the same time. The first just stopped calling him back. No harm done, just it wasn't working out. "No worries, I have another 2" he thought, smugly.Ā 

Ā 

The second one stopped talking to him after a lift home went very wrong for him. "Come inside for a... Ā ;) .... coffee" she said.Ā 

He leans out of his car windows and without even thinking say's, "No thanks, I have work in the morning..", Ā leaving her in the dust after driving away at top speed. She also stopped calling him. Ā Upon realising this school boy error, he sighed. "No worries, there is one more girl I'm seeing....how could it possibly go wrong".

Ā 

After a night out, he travels back to girl number 3's house, very inebriated. She says "Lets.... ;) ....go upstairs ey?" , "YESH PLEASH", he shouts in a drunken stupor. He eagerly follows behind her, but not before tripping up the first step on the staircase, and smashing out the struts on the banister. "Oh dear", says she. "I tell you what, I'll forgot about this...lets just go to bed ;) ". He manages to get there, all happy and smiley, but instantly falls asleep due to his drunkenness, leaving her very disappointed . She also stopped calling him, but did send him a bill for the stairs.

Ā 

This friend of mine is just "one of those guys" that this sort of stuff always happens to, and he doesn't understand why that is. He also tells us these story's with a solid straight face and wonders why we can't help but laugh.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine my top 5 goes something like this (in countdown listing):

Ā 

5) Kavinsky- Nightcall

4) M83- Midnight City

3) War (Rocky IV)

2) Training Montage (Rocky IV)

1) Nicki Minaj- Superbass

Ā 

Fuck the haters.

Sorry to bring this back to our usual topic but I just broke the golden rule and went for a pub shit.

Ā 

Some dirty fucker had managed to make gravy stains on the seat at the front which is obviously both nasty and wrong, and they had clearly been there some time. Now I can imagine how that is possible if you 'do a Justice' and poo wrong but how in the flying fuck do you manage to get what appeared to be a solid lump of stale turd on the front of the porcelain bowl? As in it was caked on the outside like some sort of crusty headlamp staring at you as you enter. Just one solitary lump. And a good half an inch below the seat so it dant have dripped down through the gap. Seriously how is that even possible!? Fucking animals!