Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

this is the thread where people talk about poo isn't it?

I hope so, I'd been getting some blood on the toilet paper and after having a doctor's fingers up there this morning she seems to think I've got a small hemorrhoid and wants me to drink laxatives and put a suppository up my bum. I'll report back. 

In my mid-30s I started experiencing a similar thing; doc didn't want to check my insides, but turns out the blood vessels around the anus were randomly popping.  I tried to explain that I wasn't dropping massive payloads, & sometimes the delivery was rather ... light ... the odd pebble maybe ... I wasn't straining, or at least didn't feel like I was.

The random popping of the bum-vessels was a too vigorous wiping method.  Even with soft balmed feather-feel crapper wrapper.  I started using baby wipes in the end, & not only did they work wonders, but the soothing dampness was very welcome after a curry.  And the moisturised wipes also fixed the bum-vessels.  These days I do a "wet 'n' dry" cleaning operation post-plop.

around this time last year I farted while crossing the road on the way to the Irish Centre in Birmingham and realised that I'd more than farted. I didn't say anything to my mrs obviously just told her to order me a Guinness on the way in and  went into the toilets (in a cubicle with no lock) took my boots, jeans and actually really new pair of Star Wars undergarments off to discover they were full of slime. nothing brown but proper slime, like the ectoplasm on the library books in Ghostbusters. there wasn't a bin so I (to my shame) hid them out of site behind the waste pipe. over the new week every time I shat it was all slimey, it came out even easier than normal but wrapped in thick clear slime. I decided that if it lasted a month I'd book an appointment at the doctors, thankfully at the three week point it stopped, so I self diagnosed that there was nothing wrong with me.

it was a cracking pint of Guinness when I got out of the toilets though.

I've never told anybody this.

• Paid Members

around this time last year I farted while crossing the road on the way to the Irish Centre in Birmingham and realised that I'd more than farted. I didn't say anything to my mrs obviously just told her to order me a Guinness on the way in and went into the toilets (in a cubicle with no lock) took my boots, jeans and actually really new pair of Star Wars undergarments off to discover they were full of slime. nothing brown but proper slime, like the ectoplasm on the library books in Ghostbusters. there wasn't a bin so I (to my shame) hid them out of site behind the waste pipe. over the new week every time I shat it was all slimey, it came out even easier than normal but wrapped in thick clear slime. I decided that if it lasted a month I'd book an appointment at the doctors, thankfully at the three week point it stopped, so I self diagnosed that there was nothing wrong with me.

it was a cracking pint of Guinness when I got out of the toilets though.

I've never told anybody this.

It's not unusual. If what I'm told is right, If your diet is mostly low in fat and then you eat a lot of high fat food it can not break down in the bowel and you pass it as a slime in or on the stool, or as a sort of additional expulsion.

It could also be an infection of the last stage of the intestine or anus, or an the fighting of an infection of a fissure in that area.