Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

That looks a pretty damn cool shed to be fair Honcho.

Cheers; 12' wide, 16' long, 8' at the peak of the pitch.  Double skinned walls, with insulation in the cavities, underfloor insulation & carpet-tiled.  Some sound proofing too.  CCTV all over it.  Connected to the main house via a big electrical cable & it's own consumer unit.  Also has 100Mb ethernet LAN inside, plus a 500Mb link back to the main router in the house, plus a separate WiFi link.

Built & established as a bit of a 'mates pub/hangout' in 2014.  Plus I can record vocals, instruments, etc. uncompressed & then master as well.

I have lots of pics of the other 7" singles on display, plus the varying t-shirts & merch/memorabilia, but that'll do for now. :)  Here's the video of the newly installed neon atmospherics ...

http://vid50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/StanCisco/8A9795EA-6B67-4407-8594-110844A959F0_zpsezxkxfve.mp4

And this is the greeting for visitors/darts players/musicians/friends

bunker_zps6mwnfctw.jpg

Edited by mikehoncho

Baz, are you not from the Parkhead, Dennistoun, Bridgeton vicinity? There's loads of pubs there have them. Not always used but I'm sure the Prince Charlie in Westmuir street has a league or team of some sort.

As does the Real McCoy on the corner of London Road and Springfield Road. Terrible name for a pub but cracking pints and a particularly lovely little barmaid.

Haven't been in there but their Facebook always makes the food look cracking.

I think you need a cooler name than The Bunker. We should have a poll thread for it.

It was going to be named after the bloke who helped me get it all sorted, but the <name of chap> Suite sounds a little tame.

It's named now, & will remain that way.  Call me unimaginative, but ... 

Edited by mikehoncho