Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Ā 

I may have died and gone to heaven. Freshly cleaned bog in Cologne Station with no chod-shelf. I could have cried with happiness.

A week in and I must say I'm loving the chod shelf. The UK should convert.

My dad calls it the Merkel, but then I've actually seen him write "Nuttal for PM" on a comments section

• Paid Members

We had a load of snow yesterday, and when I was walking from the bus to my office, I saw a young lad slip and just avoid falling on the corner. I was thinking "I bet his mates are laughing at him, looked a right flange," and then I went down like a tonne of bricks, smashed straight into the floor. Got up with a load of stomach pain, it faded away, but every time I cough it's like someone is lamping me one right in the belly. Contemplating going home, or to the doctor. Think I'll just go home, unless blood starts coming out of somewhere.

Ā 

I may have died and gone to heaven. Freshly cleaned bog in Cologne Station with no chod-shelf. I could have cried with happiness.

A week in and I must say I'm loving the chod shelf. The UK should convert.

Ā 

Ā 

What the hell is a Chod Shelf?

• Paid Members

Further to my earlier mishap, I just went for a shit and it felt like someone crept up behind me and started furiously shivving me in the side. I imagine I'll pass an entire kidney sometime in the small hours of tomorrow. Adios, mundo cruel.

Sprained abdominal perhaps? It is possible to bruise a kidney, and I'd imagine that's a long way short of being pleasant.