Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Five poos in a day? Is that normal? I have a regular clearout around 11pm every day that gets the job done.

Ā 

Depends what you've eaten I guess. Ā One in the morning is a definite, & it's an "every other day" evening plop. Ā Unless I've had too much Henry Weston's in the evening, then I can pretty much guarantee a plop at 2am, which wakes my system right up & I'm awake until about 4:30am ... a middle of the night intermediary drop is a nuisance.

• Paid Members

Unless I've had too much Henry Weston's in the evening, then I can pretty much guarantee a plop at 2am, which wakes my system right up & I'm awake until about 4:30am ... a middle of the night intermediary drop is a nuisance.

Try drinking something which isn't so shit, that might help.

Ā 

Unless I've had too much Henry Weston's in the evening, then I can pretty much guarantee a plop at 2am, which wakes my system right up & I'm awake until about 4:30am ... a middle of the night intermediary drop is a nuisance.

Ā 

Ā 

Wine doesn't do the same. Strongbow disagrees with my system, as it has synthetic sweeteners in it. Ā I find that Aspall's or Weston's are suitable for my guts. Ā Too much Weston's can be described as 8 - 10 bottles, instead of the 4 - 6 one might normally imbibe.

The other day I was cooking with fresh mint and parsley and some ended up going down the sink when I was washing the chopping board etc. Later that day sewage started coming from the bath plug hole and filled the bath with a brown liquid full of mint and parsley.

Ā 

I just ate some of the leftovers from that day and immediately gagged when the leaves entered my mouth.

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wine doesn't do the same. Strongbow disagrees with my system, as it has synthetic sweeteners in it. I find that Aspall's or Weston's are suitable for my guts. Too much Weston's can be described as 8 - 10 bottles, instead of the 4 - 6 one might normally imbibe.

Weston's is shit is my point, I'm not big on my cider these days but it's not a great cider.

Ā 

You're right on Strongbow though, closest that gets to an apple is resting you pint next to a fruit bowl.

• Moderators

Places like this are why people don't deserve anything. -Ā http://flightclubdarts.com/

Ā 

Look at the drink menu, look at that booking menu, look at that food menu, look at the fact you have to use their darts, look at the fact they have tech doing the maths for you ruining the fucking game by taking out one of it's most important elements , look at what they CHARGE PEOPLE TO USE A DARTBOARD. I hate places like that. The fucking gentrification of darts by a load of fucking Tarquins.

Ā 

brunch-social.jpg##

Ā 

"Prosecco, Pizza and Social Darts!" Ugh. What the fuck is social darts? Darts is darts. Stop making up bullshit terms. Can't they just throw stones somewhere instead?

Ā 

Ā 

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF.

Ā 

If you want to plagy dar,ts, go and play it at one of the many pubs in the country where you can play for free and stop being post-ironic about it, like you're being all working class with Quentin from accounts as you go to the arrows.

Edited by PowerButchi