Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Had a shit nights sleep because I woke up about 1:30 from a particularly sexy dream and then couldn't get back off.

Car had a flat tyre that I suspect may be from one of the students "hilariously" letting out down.

My back is throbbing because I've been stooped over in the attic for the last few days ('cos of the low ceiling).

Now I'm sat in work with gutrot and we're short staffed.

Ā 

Today is indeed rubbish.

Had to be up at half 5 for work and won't be finished tonight until 10 or 11 and then have to be back up at half 5 tomorrow morning. Plus it's freezing cold.

Ā 

I'm meeting a girl I like for lunch tomorrow afternoon which is something to look forward to.

Ā 

Oh, another negative. I realised earlier that anyone starting secondary school later this year will have never known a world without Facebook, YouTube or iPhones.

Oh, another negative. I realised earlier that anyone starting secondary school later this year will have never known a world without Facebook, YouTube or iPhones.

Ā 

FFS ... some of you on here don't remember a time before mobile 'phones at all!! Ā My first one was a large two-tone grey Nokia brick on BT Cellnet (circa 1995). Ā The first mobile I actually used was a Motorola flip in 1990 (ex-GFs dad was a business man, so he had the car 'phone & a handheld while out & about, & I used to take out of hour calls for his on-call engineers to deal with).

Ā 

And then there's the other tech; first games console was a cheapo PONG! effort in 1980.

Some whippersnappers are even young enough to drop the apostrophe off the beginning of 'phone!

Ā 

They should be loaded onto the next 'plane out of here, what.

Some whippersnappers are even young enough to drop the apostrophe off the beginning of 'phone!

Ā 

They should be loaded onto the next 'plane out of here, what.

Ā 

Hang on ... lemme just rest my zimmer-frame here to type this betterer ...

• Paid Members

How old are you Mike? I always assumed you were about 13 so the knowledge you remember dicking about in 1990, which would make you 30 or more raises many questions.

Edited by Tommy!

How old are you Mike? I always assumed you were about 13 so the knowledge you remember dicking about in 1990, which would make you 30 or more raises many questions.

Ā 

WAY past 13 ....

Ā 

If he had a games console in 1980, I'd say he's nearer 40.

Ā 

... WAY past that an' all ...

Ā 

Judging by his jokes he has to be as old as my dad.

Ā 

... probably.

Ā 

Cunts, the lot of you.