Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

No single TV show has ever exemplified the crushing disappointment of a Sunday evening before work like Rosemary and Thyme. Even Heartbeat and Last of the Summer Wine made me feel less suicidal than two hours of Pam Ferris to cap off the week.Ā 

• Paid Members

I think this has overtaken Ā Hague on the roller coaster as my favourite ever political image. I have no idea how I ended up in this corner of Twitter. Even better, his name is DAVE TRIGGER

Ā 

OOuAcntG.jpg

Ā 

16836047_1896669797234808_72522253281248

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I walked to the cashpoint at about 8pm last night. Midway down my road and I see a little fat boy chuck a pair of pants from a second story window. We made some awkward eye contact and I gave him some brief Evils as if I was walking 4 or 5 steps ahead

Ā 

Happened a few times to me. Years ago it was eggs and water balloons. Last thing I was hit with was the "Paranormal Activity" DVD, so I said "thanks very much!". I didn't really. Full DVD. Cover and DVD. It was rather odd. Must have came from some height.

Ā 

Ā 

I walked to the cashpoint at about 8pm last night. Midway down my road and I see a little fat boy chuck a pair of pants from a second story window. We made some awkward eye contact and I gave him some brief Evils as if I was walking 4 or 5 steps ahead

Happened a few times to me. Years ago it was eggs and water balloons. Last thing I was hit with was the "Paranormal Activity" DVD, so I said "thanks very much!". I didn't really. Full DVD. Cover and DVD. It was rather odd. Must have came from some height.

This sounds like you're actually being targeted by the poltergeist from the film.