Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You're 100% going to be posting in here on 28th June worrying that you haven't started it yet because you've been busy watching Scott Hall matches, aren't you?

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Ā 

They'll be Bret Hart matches.

• Paid Members

Gang, if this needs moving to classifieds, please just do so.

It's an absolute piss-take of an ask given the length of time it's been since I contributed anything meaningful around here, but after deliberating on it for weeks, i've finally signed up for a charity abseil this Friday down the 150ft high Peterborough Cathedral.Ā  Yeah, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FEET.... šŸ˜•Ā  I'm no great fan of heights at the best of times, but one of the two charities is one which was of great comfort during our last pregnancy and after a recent bout of ill health, I spontaneously signed up this morning in an attempt to try and give a little something back now that i'm back on my feet.

I know times are hard and there's not long to go, although I can continue collecting donations after the event, but if any of you kind lot, and I know there's plenty of you, could spare a few bob, however little, i'd greatly appreciate it, not the mention the thousands of people the charity supports who'll see great benefit from the funds raised once all is said and done.

Feeling generous?Ā  Click here!

Thanks in advance folks, i'm off back under my rock.

Ā 

I had my novelty Instagram account (where I post screenshots of Rachel Riley standing in front of rude words on Countdown) that I started the other week featured on The Poke today which is pretty cool.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/05/15/channel4-countdown-rachel-riley-unfortunate-rude-words-look-face/

When do I start getting sent free trainers and a Nando's Black Card?

• Paid Members

I could only hear Yanny at first, but after a while I can hear "Laurel" as well in a lower register. My brain defaults to Yanny though.Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Now I can't hear Yanny at all. This is like that fucking spinning ballerina thing.Ā 

Edited by gmoney