Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

After spending probably more than a year trying to find the right vaping setup for me as a way to quit smoking and having spent lots of cash on vape pens and related paraphernalia that just always ended up not working out for me, I bit the bullet today and went to a branch of Vaporized in Wood Green.

The difference with having an expert there ask me a whole bunch of questions about my smoking so they could recommend everything from the right type of vape pen for me, the right type of coils, nicotine levels etc is amazing. I cannot recommend enough that if you're considering switching from smoking to vaping, go see an expert at one of these stores. Doesn't have to be Vaporized, just someone who knows exactly what they're talking about and who will offer you the right solution for you personally. Since going there earlier today and getting a new vape pen, the right coils, the right liquids and the right nicotine level - all guided by the staff member there - I haven't craved a ciggerette at all. I'm so bloody happy with this.

EDIT: It's now over 24 hours since I got my vape sorted from that branch and I haven't had a single cigarette. I knew vaping would work for me, it just took getting it right.

Ā 

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

He's so pathetically desperate to get a knighthood. I hope he's constantly overlooked, like the cooking version of Geoofrey Boycott, and that he spends the next 30 years with a constant stream of tears rolling down his flabby face.Ā 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You're really properly getting back into it, huh?

I'm trying to man. Haven't been able to go out as much as I'd like, but when I do, it just feels great.Ā 

• Paid Members

In other news - because I think I discussed a lot of this in this thread - I got my mitigating circumstances request response back today from uni. I had asked for an extension from May 1st to May 28th. They gave me an extension to June 29th which is really fucking awesome.