WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I still haven't finished the original SMT:IV yet, plus I need to start both Bravely Second and the new Fire Emblems but I rarely seem to play on my 3DS. I'll probably end up just emulating the games on my PC seeing as Citra is really starting to pick up steam.

• Awards Moderator

Still playing Fallout 4. Can't get enough. Fully finished it at the weekend and immediately rolled a melee character with a strict no guns rule. Already found a bunch of locations and secrets I missed the first time around. For example there's a cellar hatch round the back of one of the houses in Sanctuary. Completely missed it before!

And the steady pace a melee character has to maintain allows you to experience much more NPC chatter as you lurk in the shadows waiting for your moment. I heard about Grenade Guy who is really well described here.

• Paid Members

My best find in Fallout 4 was a toy factory in the bottom right of the map. With the right skills you can make a fortune there. Head a little further and there's a Deathclaw/Mirelurk Queen combo that absolutely just rampages.

• Moderators

Hard Time is a prison simulator for Android and it's the best game since Goldeneye. I just go around beating people to death and then dying because I've not rested or ate. I died kicking a hack to death due to exhaustion on it the other day. Also available on PC.

10/10 Recommended.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator

For example there's a cellar hatch round the back of one of the houses in Sanctuary. Completely missed it before!

Which house is this? I've completely missed it too!

One of the first fucking ones on the right as you leave the vault! Decent loot for a beginner character too.

I bought Far Cry 4 for the PS4 for 12 quid second hand on Saturday. I am about 6 hours in and have seen next to nothing in the game, fuck me the game map is huge. I have spent most of my time in the game hunting animals for their skin. It has been a bit frustrating at times though, I failed a mission because I got fucked up by a wild rhino charging me out of nowhere. My favourite weapon is the recurve bow, I enjoy sneaking about picking off cunts with my bow.

• Paid Members

Getting tired of The Division. They've really fucked this game with all the glitches, and the exploits that have totally fucked the games economy as well as having divided (lol) the player base between people who exploited to maxed up gear and the people who didn't. Then they will fix the exploit, leaving all those that didn't left behind. The next update needs to be a humdinger if they've got any hope of getting my money for DLC.

• Paid Members

Getting tired of The Division. They've really fucked this game with all the glitches, and the exploits that have totally fucked the games economy as well as having divided (lol) the player base between people who exploited to maxed up gear and the people who didn't. Then they will fix the exploit, leaving all those that didn't left behind. The next update needs to be a humdinger if they've got any hope of getting my money for DLC.

150 free phoenix credits at the weekend as an apology though! Wahae!!!

• Paid Members

Really? I missed that. Although anything worthwhile costs a lot more than 150. You can get that amount pretty easily by doing the dailies and maybe running Lincoln or Lexington on Challenge a couple times.

• Moderators

I haven't played Division much at all since I finished the story mode and maxed out to Lv30. Will do the incursion at some point with friends, but I think it's the combination of having wasted too much time grinding on Destiny and the lack of variety that it's just not exciting me that much.

Conversely I picked up Mortal Kombat xl on the cheap and have really been enjoying that. The story in story mode is one of the stupidest things ever but it was loads of fun. Now I've been doing some various tower runs, to decide on a character that I want to dedicate some time to properly getting to grips with.

Hard Time is a prison simulator for Android and it's the best game since Goldeneye. I just go around beating people to death and then dying because I've not rested or ate. I died kicking a hack to death due to exhaustion on it the other day. Also available on PC.

10/10 Recommended.

Yeah I downloaded this after you recommended it to me, great fun. I kicked some prags head in then had a kip on the canteen floor.