WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'm hoping to get it this week. If I do i'll give you a shout.

Currently playing through the new Tomb Raider. It's massive. There's been 2 or 3 parts where I've been expecting the big end battle and it's just carried on. It's still pushing to be an Uncharted clone with its set pieces and push towards combat but the old school tomb puzzles are great fun.

• Paid Members

I'm playing. But I'm taking my time and don't have a lot of time for gaming at the minute, so I'm only level 10.

Yeah, I noticed you were playing the other day and sent you an Xbox message last night.

Cool, choke out.

• Paid Members

I enjoy it more than I enjoyed Destiny. It's a looter shooter though, yes. And it has a lot more content than Destiny did at launch and Massive seem to listen to the player base a lot more than Bungie do.

• Paid Members

There has been an issue at end game (I'm not quite there yet, but according to Reddit) where originally you could farm Phoenix credits really easily and buy blueprints for the top HE gear so they nerfed it and now the PCredits much slower so anyone getting to end game now will find it hard to catch up to the crazy people who played a week straight without sleep. But by the sounds of things the developers know the nerf was harsh and they're just trying to work out a fair fix.

• Moderators

Currently playing through the new Tomb Raider. It's massive. There's been 2 or 3 parts where I've been expecting the big end battle and it's just carried on. It's still pushing to be an Uncharted clone with its set pieces and push towards combat but the old school tomb puzzles are great fun.

I enjoyed this game so much, and continue to push it on anyone who'll listen. Glad to see our getting some love. I thought there was a good balance between the action and puzzling. Also, I really liked how cinematic the action set pieces felt, but they still used the game mechanics and didn't resort to those quick time events

....so chaps...can i still buy fifa coins for ps4?? Seems im playing against people on UT with amazing teams and ive got my basic players still. I know they brought in the player values to stop it but still see it being advertised all over

• Paid Members

....so chaps...can i still buy fifa coins for ps4?? Seems im playing against people on UT with amazing teams and ive got my basic players still. I know they brought in the player values to stop it but still see it being advertised all over

The sites still exist, but due to the price ranges and heavy monitoring from EA (quite rightly) it seems hard working doing it and you'll likely get banned (Which you fully deserve)

Players are dirt cheap this year because of how the market is. Get good, bro.

Edited by Silky Kisser

Haha mate i am rather decent. But 40 and 50 thousand for better players isnt realistic when u need to buy contracts and fitness cards. I basically now use the porto starting xi and hover around division 2 and 3. But i play against worldie teams and its frustrating at times. Whem i do draughts or open packs i never get players worth selling for decent amounts either

• Paid Members

Don't bother with fitness cards. Cheaper to have 2 squads and rotate (even if one is dogshit).Buying fitness is a complete waste of coins and will get you nowhere.

I wouldn't ever bother opening packs too unless it's the start of the game where player prices are high or unless it's Team of the season/Year and there are blues on offer... You'll never make your money back from them.. Better to save your coins and buy directly off the market...

At this point in the year, most cards outside of Messi/Ronadlo/Suarez/Neymar  are completely attainable after a few weeks of playing/trading..... If you cant make a team this year, then I'm scratching my head at what you've done in previous years (unles you've always bought coins and you deserve the karma) :)

Also, having the best players really doesn't mean anything. I get smashed constantly in Div 2 by far worse teams than mine.

Edited by Silky Kisser

Had a quick look at the games on my Xbox 360 hard drive and there are quite a few I haven't played, so made a start on Arkham City. I liked Asylum a lot so hoping for more of the same, but different, if you know what I mean.