WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

We're seeing too many games that are never properly patched after either, Arkham Knight still doesn't work properly on PC. There's too much of a "fuck it, let's just risk it" mentality, but I'd imagine a lot of that is down to pushy publishers. I'm still mad that KOTOR 2 was rushed out by publishers for Xmas all those years ago.

They never fully fixed Arkham Origins on console. They straight up said that DLC was priority if I remember correctly.

Warner Brothers are the fucking worst but for some reason don't get as much shit as other publishers. The only reason they did anything at all over the Knight fiasco was because Steam had implemented a refund system by then.

You are right it's mostly publishers putting pressure on developers to get the game out by a certain date, which is why I usually avoid blaming devs for stuff like this.

• Paid Members

So I know I'm about 17/18 years late but I've just started Ocarina Of Time. I've already found myself stuck in the tree. There's a part with 3 bits of land separated by water, a web over a door and a few torches. Now I'm sure I'm to burn the web at the door. But my stick keeps going out when I jump into the water. Bloody frustrating. :withstupid:

• Paid Members

Ahh good. Thanks guys! I was sure I had to burn the web but was starting to feel really stupid so I took a break. Was stuck there for a good 20/25 minutes. :|

I look forward to your breakdown when you get to the water temple

• Paid Members

Timesplitters 2 definitely. I rigged my PS2 up for online when that came out and it was my first multiplayer experience. I can still remember some of the maps and the medals you would get for doing certain things

Amazon have already done a U-turn on the "Prime exclusive games" thing. Clerical error, sun was in their eyes, etc. Common sense prevails.

Really tempted to get a Nintendo 3DS XL. Are they any good? There's a serious lack of fun Nintendo games in my life right now and the idea of being able to just pick up and play some of the classic Nintendo characters or games (Ocarina of Time 3D etc) is really appealing to me.

Any negatives? Price isn't too bad!

The 3D itself is a bit crap but as a pure gaming console there's not much better than it, you've got a tonne of games from 2 generations of consoles to play on it. Some older games can be a bit pricey as they keep their value more than usual, RPG's especially but I hope the new Nintendo Selects range changes that when more games are added.

It's like the old Playstation Platinum makarky.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Didn't know there was a discount for Prime members - I bought ESO as a download, like a twat. In the time it took to dl and update, I could have ordered it half price with a discount.

Enjoying ESO currently - anyone have the subscription? Pondering it, if we're still playing much in a month