WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• 2 weeks later...

So what are you guys most looking forward to at this years E3?

For me it's what both PES & FIFA are doing. I know FIFA is having a bit of an overhaul, and a new story mode with RPG elements to it, and PES has basically fine tuned and fixed a few problems from last years game as well as it improving graphically. I'm looking forward to playing both demos when they're available.

I'm also hoping for a new Red Dead announcement. It's been hinted at, so hopefully it will happen.

I was hoping for a Resident Evil 7 announcement, yesterday we got a trailer, gameplay and a demo that I'm downloading currently.

God Of War 4 looks great, ultimately I'm hoping for a naughty dog announcement for Last Of Us 2 or Uncharted 5

• Paid Members

So what are you guys most looking forward to at this years E3?

For me it's what both PES & FIFA are doing. I know FIFA is having a bit of an overhaul, and a new story mode with RPG elements to it, and PES has basically fine tuned and fixed a few problems from last years game as well as it improving graphically. I'm looking forward to playing both demos when they're available.

I'm also hoping for a new Red Dead announcement. It's been hinted at, so hopefully it will happen.

E3 is over already.

• Moderators

So, what's the scoop? Anything interesting coming out of it?

Steve - I will never understand how much you care about the same two football games coming out every year with tiny incremental changes and charging full price to buy them. It's fucking shocking, especially in this day and age where every console is online and you could easily get updated rosters.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Steve - I will never understand how much you care about the same two football games coming out every year with tiny incremental changes and charging full price to buy them. It's fucking shocking, especially in this day and age where every console is online and you could easily get updated rosters.

Absolutely agree. I think one game every two years with seasonal kit and roster updates would be perfect. It will never happen though. And EA are the worst for this as their initial RRP is usually a good £10-£15 more than what PES charge. You can blame UT wankers for this.

More recently there have been great strides taken forward in terms of game play, especially from PES. I'll always go with the game that I enjoy playing the most though. PES 2016 was the most fun I've had from a football game in years. I played it almost daily for about 6 months. Football games usually only last me about 3 months.

Football games went to shit from the time they tried to be realistic, I wanna have fun not struggle to learn a "simulation".

Sony has easily "won" e3 for me with a release date for The Last Guardian, I've been waiting since the PS2 era for that game.

• Paid Members

Bethesda announced a remastered version of Skyrim for next gen and some cool DLC for Fallout 4. That's enough for me, I'm happy. A RDR2 announcement would round things off nicely, though.

Couple of Ubisoft games look decent. I like them as a developer even if their games can be very samey.

• Paid Members

Every year my hopes for a new Syphon Filter and Dino Crisis get dashed. Resi 7 looks utter meekrab, can't complain too much though, the remake of 2 should give me everything I want.

God Of War looks the pick of the bunch so far, like the change in direction. Dead Rising and Days Gone should be fun, and seeing that Insomniac are behind the new Spiderman game has that on my radar now as well.

Is there a Rockstar stage/show? When?