WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I was looking at Payday 2 for £3.74. Then it looks to have gone up to £15. Buggered through dithering.

Have another look, it's back down.

Found the GOTY edition for £7.50. Lets see if I can pull myself away from Doom and The Division to crack on at this one. Any opinions on Payday 2 at all?

• Paid Members

I wasn't blown away by the sales tbh Chest, but they're on til July so it's subject to change. Today I got Portal 1 and 2, Valkyrie Chronicles HD and Papers Please! For £11.

Portal 2 has been added to xbox one backwards compatibility, which caused me no end of delight to find out today. I'll be starting that all over again very soon, one of the best games of the last 10 years.

• Paid Members

Today I got Portal 1 and 2, Valkyrie Chronicles HD and Papers Please! For £11.

That's a fucking tremendous quartet. Good bargain!

Wasn't keen on Papers, Please! It's basically my job except with Passports instead of PPI. It just felt like I was at work but if everyone at work wanted to make my life hard. Got to the point where I got fed up and Approved everyone, racked up a $90 fine and got sent to prison. Ending 1 of 30 apparently.

Yeah they rushed the game out as they had a contract to release one last Tony Hawk, the initial patch is bigger than actual game download.

I bought Advent Rising, only 69p and seems to have a cult following. Sounds like a 3rd person mix of Star Wars and Halo.

Edited by Merzbow