WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Does that mean you can download one with all the kits already uploaded and assigned to teams? That's massive for them if so. That's mostly overcome that objection.

I just hope the menus make more sense this time. And that annoying thing the computer does when they drag the ball back to create an angle for a pass which never happens in real life.

Edited by Sphinx

Does that mean you can download one with all the kits already uploaded and assigned to teams? That's massive for them if so. That's mostly overcome that objection.

I just hope the menus make more sense this time.

I would imagine you download the file via PC, transfer it to USB then transfer it to the game save file.

Whilst last year was a pain having to do each team individually manually, it wasn't exactly hard to do.

If I do go for PES this year it will be nice to not have to do that for the kits, team names and badges again. But the best thing about this news for me is updating fake player names and the introduction of additional leagues. Specifically the Bundesliga.

• Paid Members

Every year my hopes for a new Syphon Filter and Dino Crisis get dashed. Resi 7 looks utter meekrab, can't complain too much though, the remake of 2 should give me everything I want.

I'd love a new Dino Crisis or Parasite Eve. I had forgotten Dino Crisis even existed till you mentioned it. 

Oh man, I'm all over the Skyrim overhaul. I was getting close to wanting to do another big game of it again anyway so I think I can hold on for this. It's more or less christmas sorted. And if you're cool and brilliant at all then everything about christmas will remind you of playing Skyrim. Berries make me wanna play Skyrim. Frost makes me wanna play Skyrim.

The urge to want to play this remastered version when the weathers crap with a bottle of vodka and a big jumper like the woman from The Killing is... killing me now. It's the last great game I played. I have not really cared about anything since and as narrow minded as that may sound I reckon things will stay that way. I'm totally lapsed. I don't consider myself a 'current' gamer at all despite having a PS4. I'll probably spend the next few years working backwards over my favourites. There's enough games in existence to keep me going for the rest of my life, I'm all good.

• Paid Members

I'm all over that as well Gay, really excited to play it through again. I've clocked over 400 bastard hours and I still can't wait until this is out.

No Red Dead announcement, hardly surprising really considering Rockstar don't really do E3. I don't buy into this rumour that they were due to reveal it at the end of the Sony conference but changed plans after the Orlando shooting. Sounds like bollocks.

New Zelda- graphics look shit considering this day and age. Also the style is a bit too on the cartoon side for me. FelatioLips is no doubt licking his, er, felatio lips watching the trailer.

But the biggest news at E3 by far...

slack-imgs.com_.jpeg

STANDALONE GWENT GAME! Including multiplayer!

I really cannot contain my excitement. I'm quite certain I was the best in the world at Gwent at one point, I couldn't find anyone with a score better than mine on YouTube or any forums, until BurchillsBuddy sent me a video of him beating my score. Shitbag.

Kojima needed to come out to "I'm back, and I'm better than ever!", the trailer was really fucking haunting too if you're like me and attribute all the symbolism to what's happened to him with Konami and where he is now. Plus Norman Reedarse!

I'm kinda glad that Metal Gear is dead, Kojima wanted it killed off years ago and he just looks so happy and free now he can follow his batshit dreams.

• Paid Members

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild looks unbelievable and unlike anything they've ever done. Apparently 15x the size of Twilight Princess, has voice acting, is open world with complete exploration in any order.

It has a JUMP BUTTON!

https://youtu.be/1rPxiXXxftE

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

I'm with PunkStep- by today's standards those graphics do look pretty shitty to me. I can see that it is a beautiful looking game, in the same way that all Zelda titles are, but it's just a shame that Nintendo's hardware just isn't on the same level as the big players and hasn't been for so many years now. I feel the world has been denied the Zelda game it really deserves. Once you've seen what the new gen consoles are capable of it's difficult to look at those Wii U landscapes and not feel a bit disappointed by it all.

I'm with PunkStep- by today's standards those graphics do look pretty shitty to me. I can see that it is a beautiful looking game, in the same way that all Zelda titles are, but it's just a shame that Nintendo's hardware just isn't on the same level as the big players and hasn't been for so many years now. I feel the world has been denied the Zelda game it really deserves. Once you've seen what the new gen consoles are capable of it's difficult to look at those Wii U landscapes and not feel a bit disappointed by it all.

My biggest gripe is the cel-shaded nonsense. Whilst the Wii U is nowhere near as powerful as your Xbox and PS4's there is no reason why Zelda couldn't look half decent like the massive and beautiful (by Wii U standards) Xenoblade Chronicles X. No reason at all.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

I can see that it is a beautiful looking game, in the same way that all Zelda titles are, but it's just a shame that Nintendo's hardware just isn't on the same level as the big players and hasn't been for so many years now. I feel the world has been denied the Zelda game it really deserves.

Yeah, this is what disappoints me. Ok so many Nintendo games don't necessarily need top graphics- the Mario franchise being a perfect example. The hardware is fine for what is needed there. But Zelda? Man, imagine a Zelda game on top end specs, ala Skyrim, Fallout, The Witcher etc. It'd be incredible. The franchise is made for graphics that can help display its beauty. Such a shame. The games deserve it.