WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Just picked PES2016 for £17 for PS4. Not played a football game since I think FIFA 10 so looking forward to giving it a go.

Gareth Bale covered edition?  It's really good.

Yeah that's the one. I can see me wasting my life away on master league.

• Paid Members

Anyone else at NERG in Gateshead this weekend? I was there earlier and back tomorrow.
Arcade machines are fun, but there's a redundant amount of retro game stalls there clogging the place up all selling the same stuff mostly. One stall had Crash Bandicoot on the PS1, cracked case and everything for £38 quid. I almost passed out. I know they're all shops trying to make a living, but some of them are clearly taking the piss or don't actually know what they're doing.
Hoping tomorrow is a little quieter so I can have a go of more stuff and not feel smothered as much.

• Awards Moderator

PS2 Warriors has been re-released on PS4.

If you missed it first time around, you're in for a real treat. Couch co-op (ugh) fighting action not seen since the Streets of Rage days. And perfectly - PERFECTLY - captures the mood of the film. That synthy, 80s, grimy NYC look is there in the music and the action.

Brilliant game. £11.99 is a decent price too.

Warriors rules! Played it to death before ever seeing the film as well because I was quite young so a Rockstar game was on my radar more than 70s film. So not only is it a great adaptation but they've always been companion pieces in my eyes.