WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It's the shit; you won't regret it!

I can't remember if I talked about it in this thread already, but DOOM is fucking awesome. Really enjoying it. It's really nice to play a shooter on PC for the first time in years. And it's really nice to play one that isn't about multiplayer. I have no interest in that shit atm.

I'm still fucking about with Dark Souls, some 2D rip off and Her Story but damn I wanna try Doom, but I think I'll need to start upgrading my PC as it didn't like the beta too much.

Oh crap, that old horror game D has been rereleased on GOG. Only 4 quid but god it looks ugly, still has the best haunting atmosphere tho.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

Playing Dying Light again and broke off the main story to play The Following (the DLC sequel), which I finished a few days ago on a month's binge. The story wasn't that special but the driving mechanic was a really fun distraction. The new Legend skill tree is a nice touch if EXP-heavy, and the universal buff to all the enemies in the expansion and the main game (especially the volatiles!) keeps the game challenging even with levels maxed out.

I downloaded Goat Simulator on X-Box One due to it being free on Games For Gold. "Yeah, I'll play this for half an hour before I get bored" I thought. I spent three hours trying to complete the quests.

An absurd but addictive game.

I've also been revisiting Duck Tales Remastered, since it's now eligible to play on XB1. Still not as good as the NES version, and the cut scenes are balls, but still a fun platformer. I just hope The Simpsons Arcade can be installed on XB1 next.

I downloaded Goat Simulator on X-Box One due to it being free on Games For Gold. "Yeah, I'll play this for half an hour before I get bored" I thought. I spent three hours trying to complete the quests.

An absurd but addictive game.

Play the Flappy Goat bit of it - it'll drive you crazy.

I love Goat Simulator. Bought on my PS3 and can't wait to download on my XBox One. Stupid, funny and a little bit addictive. Perfect when you want to play something but nothing too challenging or mind numbing.

Question though. How popular is Destiny still on multiplayer. Its £20 in Tesco for the Taken King edition and wondering whether its worth updating my 360 version for potentially more players on Multiplayer

Add me to the Goat Simulator band wagon, so much fun....but also a lot of "why?"

Also playing through "Alan Wake" at the moment (its on offer from CD keys for less that £2), which is scary as shit. Love it so far, but I can't play it for too long as It creeps me out hah.