WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Woah, now. Sorry to disappoint, but I am only considering selling it. No decision has been made. As much as I'd like you guys to keep fighting over it and the winner comes and gets it and I lure them into my flat with cocaine and then totally hang out.

• Paid Members

The game drought of the last few months and the excruciating wait for Uncharted has made me cave in and get an Xbox for Rise of the Tomb Raider. So worth it. I loved the reboot a few years ago anyway, so more of the same refined, in a bigger, better environment with actual tombs this time was an easy sell. Just up to the geothermal valley, if it continues at the same quality I'd put it up there with Uncharted 2 as the best in the genre.

I'll catch up on some of the other exclusives after Uncharted and DOOM. It was good to see my 360 version of Shadow Complex pop up as available to download as well, I loved that game and completely forgot about it for years.

If anyone's still having trouble with Dark Souls 3 then just buy an Estoc from the little theif dude, I heard it was OP so gave it a go on my 2nd playthrough and it makes some enemies criminally easy when spamming R1. I'll be getting rid of it myself but yeah, it's a great 1st timer weapon which the Assassin class also starts with.

• Paid Members

Anyone playing Overwatch? Open beta dropped today, and I've been playing it since Monday. So much fun. 

Teamed up with two mates today and it was even better!