WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

The 3D itself is a bit crap but as a pure gaming console there's not much better than it, you've got a tonne of games from 2 generations of consoles to play on it. Some older games can be a bit pricey as they keep their value more than usual, RPG's especially but I hope the new Nintendo Selects range changes that when more games are added.

It's like the old Playstation Platinum makarky.

Ace. Thanks for the quick response mate. I recently got rid of my Wii as its a bit of a pain in the arse in a small flat with a little one running about so this seems an ideal way of getting an easy Nintendo fix!

Am I right in thinking you can play the DS games on there too? And my final question is what's the memory like? Is it internal or is there a memory card type of thing?

Thanks!

There's only 2 games that I can think of that need the new console to run, but there's also Hyrule Warriors which runs on both but plays like shit on the old model. You also get a 2nd stick like controller which should have been in the old model from the start and the 3D works much much better but I can't say it's worth the upgrade just yet, maybe if more games need it in the future.

It's more powerful, screen on the non XL model is bigger than the previous version and some games won't work on the old models (although I think it's only xenoblade chronicles and the SNES games in the virtual console). The 3D tech is much better as well, but if you don't use it then it's not really worth it. 

• Awards Moderator

I don't know why I didn't think of torrents. :rolleyes:  I'll take a look now.

The Vice City ones were released commercially with the DJ chatter in, so they must be on torrents. At least, they were twelve years ago...