#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Star Express will probably be next, I keep meaning to pop into the one in the bus station here. They even sell Benders.

Are they not just debranded Wimpy? The ones I always had around me were at least

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Devvoed.

We had one in my local food court. Everywhere closed at 6pm except Spud U Like which closed at 4pm. Never saw more then one person in there. Surprised it’s lasted this long. 

• Paid Members

Had my first Taco Bell today. Don't have one local (yet). Really enjoyed my burrito. The kids had fries with spice, cheese sauce and sour cream that were way better than other fast food chains. My churro was good too. 

Really in to chilis, tacos and burritos at the moment. We saw a really good looking street food stall doing burritos this morning but it was too early for lunch. Gutted as they looked fantastic. 

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Had my first Taco Bell today. Don't have one local (yet). Really enjoyed my burrito. The kids had fries with spice, cheese sauce and sour cream that were way better than other fast food chains. My churro was good too. 

Really in to chilis, tacos and burritos at the moment. We saw a really good looking street food stall doing burritos this morning but it was too early for lunch. Gutted as they looked fantastic. 

Love a Taco Bell, used to only be able to get one whenever I was up in Manchester then they open one in Town, haven't had one in weeks though as I'm going through an on off thing with fast food places atm

I've only had Taco Bell once so far, it was after an early morning gym session and I walked to Holborn to get it. I may or may not have eaten some of it on the bus to disgusted looks from my fellow passengers.

I really want to try their crispy chicken quesadilla, which I would've definitely got had I seen it before already ordering!