Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

Im intrigued by this. I need a good clear out, but I have to travel a fair old distance on Monday morning, when would those who have done it suggest is best to start, if need to trust farts early the following am

Sure it's irresponsible and a little crazy, if I can get rid of the two week bloat, then it's a win in my book!

• Paid Members
I'm only at stage now of trusting a fart. Those starting Sunday, start early

How long did it take to kick in for you? I drunk the juice at 8PM and nothing really happened until an hour ago. I've been about four or five times since then and the rumbling in my guts is making me think that I've got a long night ahead of me. :-(

Did you eat anything for dinner or have a big lunch? The more food you have in you the longer it will take I've found.

That could be it. I also used concentrated Prune Juice which could explain why I never really got the effects that you and Louch described. Well, either that or my guts are just totally fucked up, which is a real possibility.

I'll try and pick up some of the proper stuff and give it another go. Might join in on Sunday if I'm not working early doors on Monday.

You'd literally blow your back out, Pat.

Hey, me back's good these days.. Had a sports intensive massage the other day and the massuese was bricking it cos of injuries and stuff. Heavy lifting at work and shizzle is paying off. Just need to not be bloated like a walrus at the mo, a good solid pooing sesh is required..

I might give this a go when I'm at home. A fiver's worth of fruit juice just to give yourself RectalMania. I've spent fivers on stupider things before.

At the moment, I'm just happy to have a ticket for the SteveJustice: Still Shitting Wrong tour.

Edited by King Pitcos