Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

Congrats Louch! Extreme Stools is back on track!

When you say you're 4lbs down on when you started, you did set your control weight before you drank a drop, right?

Yip, weighed, drank, evacuated, weighed again. Will weigh again tomorrow to see how it settles

I've been taking citalopram and codeine this past week, and as any shitting aficionado will know, those pills will your block colon right up brother. I had to stick my finger up my anus and actually scoop bits of SOLID turd out of my arsehole. My hands resembled a gardeners. If I had left that shit for a few days I would've probably ended up in hospital. It was that solid! I've knocked the codeine on the head so hopefully it's gets better.

• Paid Members
I'm only at stage now of trusting a fart. Those starting Sunday, start early

How long did it take to kick in for you? I drunk the juice at 8PM and nothing really happened until an hour ago. I've been about four or five times since then and the rumbling in my guts is making me think that I've got a long night ahead of me. :-(

• Paid Members
I'm only at stage now of trusting a fart. Those starting Sunday, start early

How long did it take to kick in for you? I drunk the juice at 8PM and nothing really happened until an hour ago. I've been about four or five times since then and the rumbling in my guts is making me think that I've got a long night ahead of me. :-(

Did you eat anything for dinner or have a big lunch? The more food you have in you the longer it will take I've found.

Well , after reading all this I am well up for this , got myself some cloudy apple juice just need to source the prune juice and I'll be good to go , im thinking either Sunday evening or Monday, hoping the described effects are as good as being made out to be.