Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
I might give this a go when I'm at home. A fiver's worth of fruit juice just to give yourself RectalMania. I've spent fivers on stupider things before.

At the moment, I'm just happy to have a ticket for the SteveJustice: Still Shitting Wrong tour.

Best name yet.

I'm going to shit out my intestines aren't I? :(

And all of your bones.

He's not updated us for 6 hours. What's his physical address?

EDIT: Mrs Loki and I have bought the juice, but are hesitating about the whole thing. Do I want to spend my Sunday shitting? On the other hand, we'd be the first tag champions at Summersquits.

Edited by Loki

So, I decided to try and rectumfy things and have another glass of prune juice, wait an hour and then cane the rest of the Copella. I'm currently in the midst of round four. Its like someone turned a tap on my arsehole. I now understand the term "gushing", though I don't really think that does it justice.

I had plans to go out tonight. Oh well.

Edit: Colour and texture is like that of Nettos own brand oxtail soup.

Edited by Steve Justice

EDIT: Mrs Loki and I have bought the juice, but are hesitating about the whole thing. Do I want to spend my Sunday shitting? On the other hand, we'd be the first tag champions at Summersquits.

You've got two toilets in the house, yeah?

Of course! I'm not a prole.

Steve, good to see you back in the land of the living. Any stomach complaints, headaches etc?

About two hours in.

My first shit was after an hour. It was a violent expulsion of blackish liquid with bits of yellow in it that lasted a good ten minutes. Didn't really smell.

Just finished my second, a tamer affair with similar colouration. There were two small brown nuggets that needed a second flush.

So far, so good.

• Paid Members
I dont think iv done a solid shit since this. Time to sue kookoocachu

It can take a few days to get regular again. Sometimes I'm fine 2 days after but others it can take a week (usually if my diet has been terrible leading up to it).