Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Yes, prunes are high in fibre. Doctors recommend them old people to help them poo. It's what prunes are known for, so downing a pint of their juices will make you shit everywhere. It's not some magic science.

for-your-health.jpg

Someone make a thread where we all eat 25 satsumas and spend the next day buckled over the bog.

In Kook's defence, a lot of people have absolutely terrible diets nowadays and their digestive systems don't work as God intended, meaning faeces builds up in their system and can even back up into the lower intestines.

And imagine some of the fatties on here fall into that category, sorry lads.

In such cases, downing a ton of prune juice and getting the whole thing moving spectacularly will have some health benefits. But only due to the fact the prune juice is a laxative.

• Paid Members
Yes, prunes are high in fibre. Doctors recommend them old people to help them poo. It's what prunes are known for, so downing a pint of their juices will make you shit everywhere. It's not some magic science.

Someone make a thread where we all eat 25 satsumas and spend the next day buckled over the bog.

Yes but Chest asked what it was that dislodged the crap that normal shitting wont. I answered. Prune juice doing what prune juice does along with the acidity of the apple juice. When the hell did I liken it to a magic science?

In Kook's defence, a lot of people have absolutely terrible diets nowadays and their digestive systems don't work as God intended, meaning faeces builds up in their system and can even back up into the lower intestines.

In such cases, downing a ton of prune juice and getting the whole thing moving spectacularly will have some health benefits. But only due to the fact the prune juice is a laxative.

Exactly. Your body can't digest your food properly if your system is full of catarrh and the motion of the ocean down there can't work to it's fullest, it's simple biology.

Edited by Kookoocachu

• Moderators

Yes but Chest asked what it was that dislodged the crap that normal shitting wont. I answered. Prune juice doing what prune juice does along with the acidity of the apple juice. When the hell did I liken it to a magic science?

The whole MONTHLY JUICE CLEANSE TO PURGE MY SYSTEM WITH ORGANIC BLISS thing people do, putting a stupid label on what's just downing so much fruit juice you make your guts and anus sick. It's dumb to act like it's more than just self-inflicted diarrhea. "I lost loads of weight by puking after each meal. I highly recommend the Finger Cleanse to fatties everywhere!"

I have high hopes for poo threads around here, but this one is the worst :(

Someone's going to have to do an AC Slater cistern-facing selfie to pull this one back from the brink. Anyone?

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Exactly. Your body can't digest your food properly if your system is full of catarrh and the motion of the ocean down there can't work to it's fullest, it's simple biology.

Why would your system be full of catarrh? I've never heard of catarrh build up in the digestive system. Even if it did, I can guarantee you that your stinkhole is more than capable of processing your snot. I'm afraid your 'simple biology' is in fact made-up pseudo science.

I know that you don't genuinely believe that giving yourself the runs is a viable alternative to a decent diet. Even if it clears your pipes for a day, you're going to be backed up to the hilt again by the weekend.

Edited by King Coconut

• Paid Members

Why would your system be full of catarrh? I've never heard of catarrh build up in the digestive system. I can guarantee you that your stinkhole is more than capable of processing your snot.

Catarrh does build up in your intestines and sometimes it can't pass through.

I don't know why everyone's coming at me, all I did was suggest something to help you poo :laugh:

Catarrh does build up in your intestines and sometimes it can't pass through.

Can you point me to a reputable source that could confirm this?

I would be interested to see some sources for this too, I've never heard of catarrh in the digestive system.

• Paid Members
This thread has a done a Mick Foley :( It started out brilliantly. I didn't care about the health benefits, I just wanted to read about ShitMania on Sunday.

Seconded - it's all ruined now. It's gone to shit, and not in the good way we were planning. Digestive catarrh? Anal dexterity? I just wanted to have a massive shit, and think about all the other UKFF members that were going to be cramping out feculent floods.

Just tell me this... will I have massive, recurring digestive issues from the King of the Ring tournament, or not? Because, if not, this is all debunkwankery.

Progress so far,about 4lbs down on when I started, and passed wind at a volume I never knew possible. Soup & bread for lunch just went in and straight back out.