Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Yet another thread about doing a plop

I don't want to see any photos of poo but I would love statistics if there was any way to record them - like volume over time throughout the procedure.

As it is it will have to be more easily observed data - intervals between shits, total time, duration of movements, etc. Graphs happily accepted.

Finally dropped down and it fucking stinks. I'm blaming the half a New York Cheesecake which had been in the fridge for days that I had at midnight.

I think photos are acceptable as evidence of passing unusual objects such as marbles, star wars men and the like. I for one will have the colander out when I reach the dregs.

I'm game for this, so we just need to sort out a date.

I don't want to see any photos of poo but I would love statistics if there was any way to record them - like volume over time throughout the procedure.

As it is it will have to be more easily observed data - intervals between shits, total time, duration of movements, etc. Graphs happily accepted.

“... all the way to the taps, brother.”

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

I'm intrigued by this also, but I'll have to pass for now as we're living with my girlfriends parents until our house purchase completes.

Looking forward to the results!

This deserves is own thread too.

I'm game for this, so we just need to sort out a date.

I've already bought 2 litres of 100% prune juice from Holland & Barrett at lunchtime. I say we do the Great UKFF Shit Off this Sunday.

If this is genuinely going to happen then LIVE DISCUSSION WILL BE ALLOWED.

Because I think I might be out and if I'm not then I want to do it but if I am I definitely want to read it back later.

Sadly I feel it's unlikely I will be able to participate but I'm massively intrigued by the idea. Always wondered what a colonic would do for me. I'm proper fat and 6'2, never really give a monkeys what I eat and am fond of a bit of red meat. Wasn't it John Wayne who had a ton of undigested red meat in him when he passed? That has always made me wonder what lurks inside me.

Sign in to follow this