Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Haha, I nearly booked that holiday too! All my shit went to shit after a quick 1-2 over salmonella and gastro enteritis in my early 20s, and I came close to booking that holiday because of the Guardian article.

I have been for a colonic, and it left me feeling great. May go back someday for another.

• Paid Members

I've had explosive runs a lot recently. Sense of panic when you figure out you're nowhere near a toilet is terrifying. Worst instance I had was when I had to shit in the bushes in Sighthill Park about two years ago and wipe my arse with a big leaf. Runs had a yellow streak running through it that almost looked like a smile: "Baz, don't worry about it!". I felt like I was dying that day.

I've had explosive runs a lot recently. Sense of panic when you figure out you're nowhere near a toilet is terrifying. Worst instance I had was when I had to shit in the bushes in Sighthill Park about two years ago and wipe my arse with a big leaf. Runs had a yellow streak running through it that almost looked like a smile: "Baz, don't worry about it!". I felt like I was dying that day.

I took a shit beside the Forth and Clyde Canal once. I've never felt so at one with nature, with ducks and shopping trolleys floating past me. I also wiped my arse with a dock leaf. I'd definitely recommend it.

• Paid Members
If you want a good flushing to get rid of all the stubborn mucus and catarrh, down 1 pint of prune juice (the pure stuff, with bits) and then half an hour later have half a pint of cloudy apple juice. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE.

Once I did it and I lost 6lb overnight from everything that was stuck in there. Now I do it once a month and swear by it to feel light on the inside. It will help your digestive system work a load better too.

I like the sound of this. 2 questions. Firstly, would just blending up a tin of prunes do the job, or is there a particular brand of prune juice you used? Secondly, how long were you shitting for?

I doubt you would get enough juice from a tin plus there are additives. I use Sun Sweet 100% Californian Prune Juice and then Coppella (sp?) Cloudy Apple.

I do it of an evening, usually replacing dinner with it because this fills you like nothing else and there's less food in your stomach to absorb the juice. So say 5-6pm, for some they start feeling like they need to go about half an hour later but for me it's usually 1-2 hours. Your first movement will be pretty normal, maybe a bit looser, but then the next ones will turn into like you're shitting out guinness along with all the catarrh and mucus clumps. Every body is different but my average I would say is I stop around midnight. You'll find yourself not moving from the toilet seat for a long time because as soon as you stand you'll need to go again, so get some good reading material in the loo and charge up your phone/laptop.

The very first time I did this I was going til like 4 in the morning and the next day I had a bit of a sore tummy. But when you think about everything that's been dislodged after years and years of build up it's not surprising.

It comes from a years old juice cleanse detox, people live on this for 5 days but I don't think it would do anymore than doing it once would do.

Edited by Kookoocachu

A group shitting experience. I want to try it, but I'm a little scared. I already go twice a day most the time so I think my bowels are quite healthy. I find having loose stool quite disturbing...

Edited by deathrey