Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Jesus. I can't even imagine what would come out of me given my years of terrible eating habits and generally just not looking after myself.

Afraid I have a strict bedtime of 10pm on work nights, but I can't wait to read the thread Monday morning.

• Paid Members

I'm worried that one thing that will come back to haunt me is my weird childhood obsession of eating all of the excess marginal paper on my books - I have all of the Tolkien late 80s-early 90s editions, but they're all eaten in at the edges. There might be pounds of paper in there, all wadded up like a colonic paper mache art project.

• Paid Members
As much as I love a good thread about shit, the health benefits of this sort of thing were thoroughly debunked a century ago.

Are you saying there's no benefit from not being full of excess shit? Surely feeling lighter would be at least marginally be a benefit?

• Moderators
As much as I love a good thread about shit, the health benefits of this sort of thing were thoroughly debunked a century ago.

Are you saying there's no benefit from not being full of excess shit? Surely feeling lighter would be at least marginally be a benefit?

By that logic, diarrhea is good for you.

There's not really any such thing as excess shit. That's what your arsehole is for.

You fucking pussy. You know I can out shit you any time or place.

You lost your right to challenge anyone to a shit-off when you decided to start using shitting aids.

• Moderators

My friends and I did a "poop log" thing a couple of years ago. It was hilarious. We kept very detailed entries and then one of my friends made these elaborate graphs. Truly one of the funniest things I've ever been a part of. One of my other friends is a gastroenterologist and his research is in constipation so he found it actually useful for his research.