Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

When there is a build up of mucus it can inflame mucus membranes (catarrh). Most commonly it's from eating a diet consisting of mainly processed foods. When food isn't digested properly food in the digestive tracts start fermenting and can cause various type of catarrh, all of which can block you up a bit and the vicious cycle starts. Mucus is very important to the digestive system, preventing infections and damage, but where there is a build up that's when it can cause problems. Homeopaths use the term 'Mucus Plaque' for a harmful type of layer to this build up but it's not been proven. For me, I looked at evidence and from my training as a continence nurse (yes I am qualified for this...shit) and I came to the conclusion that the nutrients that I put in my body can't be absorbed properly if there are chunks of mucus caught up in there. And that's why I gave it a go and my insides felt great.

I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for diseases, or amazing weightloss (I just added about mine that time because I thought it was fascinating) or that it will cure all digestive and continence problems. It was merely a suggestion for everyone who said that they couldn't poo.

• Paid Members
Homeopaths...

Let me stop you there.

I'm with you on them, I think they're fucking nuts. Like I said I came to my own conclusions from what I was trained to do, and it's down to what works for your own body.

I've been told by so many that they could cure my MS with crystals and 'Qi' techniques. Saying that, a lot more people have told me Jesus can cure it :/

Progress so far,about 4lbs down on when I started, and passed wind at a volume I never knew possible. Soup & bread for lunch just went in and straight back out.

Nice one Louch, first man over the top!

In your estimation, what percentage of your time has been spent on the toilet since your first movement?

Progress so far,about 4lbs down on when I started, and passed wind at a volume I never knew possible. Soup & bread for lunch just went in and straight back out.

Nice one Louch, first man over the top!

In your estimation, what percentage of your time has been spent on the toilet since your first movement?

I'd say 3 trips at about 15 mins a time. I'd recommend standing and sitting back down before comiiting to the final wipe.it even went up, so had to clean under the seat!

• Paid Members

I'm currently sat ejecting regular diahrrea and remember that it always sounds funnier on paper. I'm sweating and blowing out red hot liquid and i've not even tried the juice thing. Count me out :(

• Paid Members
This thread has a done a Mick Foley :( It started out brilliantly. I didn't care about the health benefits, I just wanted to read about ShitMania on Sunday.

Don't call me names.

I'm currently sat ejecting regular diahrrea and remember that it always sounds funnier on paper. I'm sweating and blowing out red hot liquid and i've not even tried the juice thing. Count me out :(

Well let me tell you something, brother. If you drink that juice now then I'm sure we can all agree to put the belt on you. Not sure how anybody could top that.