Yet another thread about doing a plop

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I just necked my prune juice, and I have a fearful looking giant glass bottle of cloudy apple juice.

EDIT - About 30 minutes ago, I had the first explosion - smelt like I was dying from the inside out, and I was spraying pure liquid into the bowl for about 10 minutes.

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

To be honest, it's been a let down. Only three major shits and I'm as good as spent now.

I will eat my turkey chilli with confidence this evening. Cast iron constitution.

If that survived more than 30 mins in you, then there's something wrong with your innards!

• Paid Members

I was really up for trying this until I was reminded it's not a cleanse, just giving yourself the runs. Then when it was confirmed it doesn't go away for days and possible longer, I was fully out. I can't be going out, or going into work, or handing in Uni deadlines when I'm a ticking shitting time bomb.

Great reading about everyone else though.

• Paid Members
I was really up for trying this until I was reminded it's not a cleanse, just giving yourself the runs. Then when it was confirmed it doesn't go away for days and possible longer, I was fully out. I can't be going out, or going into work, or handing in Uni deadlines when I'm a ticking shitting time bomb.

Great reading about everyone else though.

Like yourself, I feel like I'd benefit from a good clean out but with no toilet that I can claim sole ruling over, and Monday being spent either in traffic jams or on a ferry, it's a no-goer.

Maybe if I can wangle a house-sit for someone in the forthcoming weeks I'll give it a go.

To be honest, it's been a let down. Only three major shits and I'm as good as spent now.

I will eat my turkey chilli with confidence this evening. Cast iron constitution.

If that survived more than 30 mins in you, then there's something wrong with your innards!

It survived no problem. Woke up this morning and had my usual first thing in the morning ablution

Whilst I'm not going to neck a load of fruit juice to get the bowels moving I do need to get to ahold of some fibre powder after I ran out. I dropped a log earlier than seemed to come out sideways. There was a good five minutes of straining with the head crowning yet not slipping out.

• Paid Members

I actually can't thank Ms.Achoo enough, genuinely, as I've been struggling lately since the oul comp, and this has helped my digestive system no end.

With the sheer volume and force of gateaux that passed through there yesterday, I think I may have shit out the male g-spot. Brutal stuff, but it's actually helped my asthma, funnily enough. Bizarre fucking stuff.