Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Didn't enjoy the latest Table For 3, DDP talks too much and he's one of those guys that I've heard so much from in the past couple of years that the sound of his voice just grates on me now.

Plus he's still a giddy mark who tends to fawn over people he should be able to consider peers by now, like an over-excited 60 year old fanboy. He's a polarizing character. I tend to forgive Dallas as I was a big fan and find him charming in spite of myself, but I can see why people might find him annoying.

How many out of character interviews have you seen with those three?

I haven't seen a single one and am looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

The fact that I wouldn't voluntarily sit through a match involving any of them doesn't necessarily translate to the Table for 3 format.

The Flair/Steamboat rivalries was pretty dull. Enjoyed some of the footage and love seeing Dragon in such great shape but it lacked depth. Great to see Jake though.

I didnt mind it, but it could of been a lot better. Agree it was great to see Jake I am hoping that a future episode of Rivalries will feature him and Randy Savage.

Didn't enjoy the latest Table For 3, DDP talks too much and he's one of those guys that I've heard so much from in the past couple of years that the sound of his voice just grates on me now.

Plus he's still a giddy mark who tends to fawn over people he should be able to consider peers by now, like an over-excited 60 year old fanboy. He's a polarizing character. I tend to forgive Dallas as I was a big fan and find him charming in spite of myself, but I can see why people might find him annoying.

The whole show would have been a mess without him. Vader was happily being grouchy and talking about odd, minor points from the past where as Sting was being very vague on everything. When DDP asked Sting about bringing Lex back I was expecting Sting to come out with what everyone else say and even Bischoff himself, that Bischoff wasnt a fan and was reluctant to have him. Then Sting comes out with the boring 'I spoke to Eric and he was like 'greeeeat, lets bring him in and do something special''. DDP would be pretty good doing what JBL did last week with Bischoff, but maybe with more obscure people from the past, former writers or people that were more flies on walls at certain periods. 

This was me on FB messenger last night:

"Nah not watching it (the Celtic game). Watching a Raw from 1999 instead, where Chyna takes out a box of Tampax and tells Jericho he's gonna need it after his sex change. The old days, eh"

"Hahaha - 20 minutes later, Jericho has kidnapped Chyna and tied her up in a darkened room. Because of the Tampax joke. Bloody hell"

"He's got a hammer. He's actually threatening to hammer her knees in. A bit dark. Why do I not remember this"

"OMG he just smashed her in the hand with the hammer about five times. She's screaming"

Mate: "What date is this? I gotta see this shit"

For those wondering: 15 November, 1999...

I remember watching that on the Friday night, not that it makes the whole thing any more credible but I'm pretty sure that was the night after Survivor Series when Chyna beat Jericho so it was a bit more than a Tampax joke that made him go a bit barmy

The good thing about all that is it led to the crowd going mental at Armageddon when he locked in the proper Lion Tamer on her, as opposed to the painless looking Walls of Jericho he'd been using since his debut

I really found the latest Table For Three irritating at times and didn't get all the way through. The Miz does nothing for me and I found him generally annoying to listen to. 

The Austin/Lesnar podcast was okay. If you like listening about hunting, amateur wrestling and MMA it will be for you. He doesn't talk much about matches that made him famous or the backstage politics of the industry. In fact he didn't mention any matches at all, saying that he doesn't remember events or specific matches as the business is about making money. 

Lesnar's such a socially stunted twat. Just admits he was a bully and never really changed or learned anything. Too intriguing a guy to be a boring watch though, beyond the hunting shite. He made wrestling sound so pissy and small, which it is but it's still disheartening to see him act so nonchalantly about it. How the fuck would you not remember the Wrestlemania numbers you been in? It's not like he's Taker

Edited by sj5522