Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

The thing I hate most about Total Divas, which you probably get on all the other awful shows like it, is the 'talking heads' parts, where they're talking about what we're seeing as if it's happening now.  So for example Eva Marie says "I'm going to go and have a talk with Nikki, I hope it goes well"  "This talk with Nikki isn't going very well"  "Phew, that talk with Nikki wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be" throughout this scene, yet her saying all that was probably recorded months later.   So she knows how the talk went before she even tells us she's going for it.   Dunno if I'm making sense, but if you watch it, you must know what I mean.   Other than that it's OK, but I've only watched abut 5 or 6 episodes.

I have watched all the NWA/WCW stuff from the start on the network and am up to 1994 in order and believe that Bobby the Brain Heenan does not get enough credit on making WCW a lot more watchable when he joined WCW he is well know for being one of if not the greatest manager of all time but his commentary is amazing

I was watching one earlier and it was Ziggler chatting one of the Bellas up (or trying to get back with one he was going out with five years ago) whilst Cena was in the ring. 

I know its WWE and not much makes sense but even if its scripted like Eastenders then from a wrestling point of view Ziggler is going against his WWE character and when you throw in his thing with Lana it makes even less sense. 

Edited by Briefcase

I was watching one earlier and it was Ziggler chatting one of the Bellas up (or trying to get back with one he was going out with five years ago) whilst Cena was in the ring. 

I know its WWE and not much makes sense but even if its scripted like Eastenders then from a wrestling point of view Ziggler is going against his WWE character and when you throw in his thing with Lana it makes even less sense. 

don't forget on Raw him giving Summer those earrings as well. Unless they're planning an angle where Ziggler gets put on the sex offenders register its just the most pointless thing

I have watched all the NWA/WCW stuff from the start on the network and am up to 1994 in order and believe that Bobby the Brain Heenan does not get enough credit on making WCW a lot more watchable when he joined WCW he is well know for being one of if not the greatest manager of all time but his commentary is amazing

Yeah, he's pretty good for the early part of his stint, (my own viewing has gotten up to 96, and he's fantastic as the guy who "told you so" about Hogan) but towards the end of his stint he pretty much phones it in, even dissing the product on air.  

don't forget on Raw him giving Summer those earrings as well. Unless they're planning an angle where Ziggler gets put on the sex offenders register its just the most pointless thing

It's made for the E! Network for women who don't watch the normal show, so don't worry about things making sense with regular story lines

It's made for the E! Network for women who don't watch the normal show, so don't worry about things making sense with regular story lines

a lot of those women do go to Raws and give Bellas a nice face pop, while everyone else can't be bothered to react.

On one hand, fair play for bringing female presence to shows. On the other, good luck ever making a really good heel in that division ever. Ruining reactions

Yeah, he's pretty good for the early part of his stint, (my own viewing has gotten up to 96, and he's fantastic as the guy who "told you so" about Hogan) but towards the end of his stint he pretty much phones it in, even dissing the product on air.  

they will be interesting to see when i get there as the early days it looks like he only helped the product to be better and more viewable

The latest series of Tough Enough is now available on the network, in case there there is anyone who is interested

The last season of Tough Enough was awful IMHO. They need to revert back to the original platform of it. It was miles better. To be honest I preferred the last series of British Bootcamp.

a lot of those women do go to Raws and give Bellas a nice face pop, while everyone else can't be bothered to react.

On one hand, fair play for bringing female presence to shows. On the other, good luck ever making a really good heel in that division ever. Ruining reactions

I dunno. Eve Marie seems of done all right with her heel reactions coming out of it.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne