Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Yeah been loving WWE 24. Anyone who complained at the 4 Horsewomen breaking kayfabe needs to put it in context and check that genuine emotion. Still blown away by that match.

I saw the episode that had Graves, Adam Rose, Xavier on it yesterday as well. Great stories but the team really dropped the ball on Rose. I thought his creepy Leo Kruger gimmick was really good, Jake the Snake-esque promos, still needed work but uhhhh it's fuckin developmental??? Not 'got' anything the guy has done since, especially this laughable party pooper thing. Such a pity, his story was probably the most engaging and he's been twitter campaigning for the return of the Kruger gimmick to no avail.

Michael Hayes in particular came off as a right fucknut, saying he wouldn't go see him with a free ticket.

What episode of NXT is Leo Kruger on as i want to see this new gimmick of Adam Rose

Leo Kruger was Rose's gimmick before he became Rose, not sure how far back the archives go for NXT on the network but you can find clips of the Kruger gimmick on YouTube

if he was asking when's the party pooper gimmick, he fought Tyler Breeze I think a few weeks back on NXT. He might be doing it on some Superstars episodes as well

Just now got to see Bischoff and JBL. Love hearing Bischoff, even if his memory blows, just him being around feels right, and was glad they gave him plenty of due credit throughout. DX invasion talk was a waste of time as it always is. Both of their lack of memory around the specifics of Bret/Montreal annoyed me, but it just illustrates again that people can be so elbow deep in the business but only know what their line of sight affords them and little else.

Eric's memory isn't poor, it's just extremely selective. He's an intelligent man, he's not that old and he didn't spend his career getting hit on the head like all the boys he was around. He's done this and Ric Flair's podcast in recent weeks and while both have been interesting in parts, they have been equally frustrating and boring in other parts when Eric dodges the juicy questions because he 'can't remember the details'.

That seemed to be the main drawback of his RF Video Shoot too

Its clearly the case when he wants it to be, but even on points he could have slam dunked, like why he didn't use Bret right away after Montreal (he was under WWF contract for 3 more weeks after Survivor Series), he just passed it off as a possible oversight because he doesn't rmember the detail to explain it.

Yeah, the format is as formulaic as Raw every week.

One of them does or says something really bad which pisses off another one of them, then they continue arguing throughout the episode until finally having a one-on-one chat at the end and clearing the air, so they usually end the episode friends again.

Sometimes the arguments between Nikki & Brie Bella are spread out over 2 or 3 episodes though, before the one who is pissed off finally sees things from her sister's point of view.

Also, Eva Marie always lies to her husband about stuff because she doesn't want to do something, then he finds out and she does that thing and realises it was the best thing to do.

I love a bit of Trash TV normally but that just sounds like the worst shit in the world. and its effecting fan reactions too so it can fuck off

Edited by sj5522