Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Awards Moderator

Pinch of salt, but seen a couple of people saying the Truth/Axl/Miz Table for 3 is actually surprisingly good.

There's a lovely moment when Axl shows Ron a photo. Probably the highlight.

Enjoyed the first episode of Breaking Ground, WWE always nail the behind the scenes shows. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Came away from it a bigger fan of Baron Corbin than I was before, he has that Lesnar-esque sense of self-importance/confidence in his abilities that is just too scarce these days. His verbal exchanges here were night and day to his stuff on NXT, comes across as so much more of a natural badass when left to his own devices.

Albert still bores me to death whenever he talks though, makes me wish Billy Gunn was head trainer. 

Yep the Lesnar Podcast was a disappointment. Fell asleep half way through. To Lesnar, WWE is just a payday. Reading his book, he had zero interest in professional wrestling growing up (something that he confirmed in the Podcast). Saying that, his match against UT was awesome so he's forgiven.

Yep the Lesnar Podcast was a disappointment. Fell asleep half way through. To Lesnar, WWE is just a payday. Reading his book, he had zero interest in professional wrestling growing up (something that he confirmed in the Podcast). Saying that, his match against UT was awesome so he's forgiven.

What's actually wrong with that? It's a job and he's good at it, when JR offered him a load of money to sign it's not like he was going to go "Nah sorry, didn't watch it when I was a kid so I'll turn you down"

One of the positives of Lesnar not being arsed about it except for the money is that they won't have a problem with him putting people over, so when he does finally finish he can hopefully make someone

I was pretty disappointed by the Austin/Lesnar podcast. I really don't give a shit of what gun Lesnar uses for hunting or what glass said gun's scope is made of.

Next episode of Table For 3 features Bo Dallas, Neville and Samoa Joe

Anyone know when the next table for 3 is on the network as it was usually on there by Wednesday each week 

What's actually wrong with that? It's a job and he's good at it, when JR offered him a load of money to sign it's not like he was going to go "Nah sorry, didn't watch it when I was a kid so I'll turn you down"

One of the positives of Lesnar not being arsed about it except for the money is that they won't have a problem with him putting people over, so when he does finally finish he can hopefully make someone

Nothing wrong with that in all honesty but when he decided to walk out on WWE in the prime of his career in 2004, it kind of rubbed the fans up the wrong way at the time. The fact that he doesn't care one bit about professional wrestling explains a lot about his decision to quit at the time. I doubt WWE were too thrilled with him either.

Yeah, I really don't care/mind if he's loved wrestling since he was wee, or at all, as he's fucking ace at it no matter what. but to supposedly not recall your five Wrestlemanias just feels needlessly nonchalant.

Nothing wrong with that in all honesty but when he decided to walk out on WWE in the prime of his career in 2004, it kind of rubbed the fans up the wrong way at the time. The fact that he doesn't care one bit about professional wrestling explains a lot about his decision to quit at the time. I doubt WWE were too thrilled with him either.

The wankers who were furious Lesnar at the time were also very happy with someone who did grow up with the precious "love of da biz."

wrestlemania-20-victory.jpg

Brock turned out to not be the most cuntish.