Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Great era of Smackdown!on the network now. From SummerSlam 2002 all the way to Eddie winning the title in 2004. Probably the best 2 years of WWE tv since the attitude era in my opinion. Brilliant time to be a fan.

Hope they add more RAW from 2003 soon. Still cant believe 2000 RAW and SD! arent on the network either yet though

When Charlotte's voice cracked just as she said "He never got to see me wrestle" about Reid, that was so sad.

I really enjoyed Charlotte's story about just deciding one night in 2012 that as she had no other job ideas so she might as well become a wrestler.

But that was pretty much her only story, and Tamina didn't get much of a look in either.

It seemed like when the camera went on Natalya each time one of the other ladies was talking, she was just waiting for her turn to tell another story about the barriers she has broken or whatever.

And if I had to add another critisism it would be that still in her mid-thirties she calls her mum "mommy" and her dad "daddy". Grow up.

yeah, yeah, women talking immediately disengage you all, I know. it was an interesting episode even if there weren't any laughs like previous ones. I've not heard Natalya speak much before so found her story interesting.

Last weeks episode with Neville, Joe n Bo was great I didn't mention at the time but Neville was surprisingly funny. Heard him on Cabana's podcast when he was still in the indies and he seemed really timid, but seems like he's overcome a lot in that regard

• Paid Members

I really liked the first one with Piper, Orndorff and Okerlund but have only watched the ones with Sting, DDP and Vader and Alundra Blayze, Ivory and Molly Holly because I have no real interest in the modern day wrestlers tbh. I do feel that the standard went downhill with every one I saw though.

I am really liking the Breaking Ground episodes. Even though they are a little tough enough there is still enough difference to keep my interest. 

Regal getting frustrated was eye opening... though if you are stupid enough not to be able to put your foot forward when asked maybe you need to go back to the drawing board!