Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I wonder if they're planning on another Raw/SD dump on the Network soon to cover the McMahon-Helmsley Faction from November '99 along with the full year of 2000 as it seemed strange how they stopped their 1999 uploads with the Stephanie and Test wedding episode.

That's just reminded me that Test walked out for his wedding with his entrance music playing! Think even Foley mentioned in one of his books how daft that was

Edited by DraxSpago

They have added a few NWA episodes from 1986/1987.

This stuff is great, the old stuff is the main reason I subscribe. They've now got 50 episodes up from 85-87.

Agree with this, hope they add more - my only minor quibble with the WWE Network is that they seem to add hours of old programming (Prime Time Wrestlimg for example) and then seemingly abandon adding anymore.

I was just going through more Raw from '99 again and the episode after Unforgiven when Davey comes out to cut a promo with Hunter in the ring is fucking terrible. Now don't get me wrong I've always been a big fan of the Bulldog but the guy should've never been allowed to use a live mic during a live broadcast. It's unreal how often he forgets what he's supposed to say which results with him repeating himself over. And the way he kept calling Hunter "Mr Game Boy" was so cringeworthy. Even Hunter looked embarrassed for him. It's no wonder they stuck him with the Mean Street Posse after that.