Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

This idiot obviously can't grasp that he replied to the wrong post.  Seriously

Haha this is painful.

EDIT: Direct Impact, you're looking like an idiot right now. Read over your post and who you quoted and what that quote says. 

Edited by Zebra Kid Mark

He was still being pedantic, yes I quoted wrong comment apologies.

So back on topic then, what's this crap about Test and Noelle?

I think only WWFChilli can explain that one, he has a lot to answer for right now! I'm pretty sure he was insinuating that Foley shags his own daughter, obviously it's not true but I think he meant it as a joke.

• Paid Members

Yeah might have been bad wording there. A combo of Foley being a bit shit to people like Test on the practical joke front, when also not taking many a joke well himself, and his daughter giving off the vibe of a modern day rat/annoyance.

Basically bad wording has made a bit of a mountain there. I also knew Test was dead long before Noelle hit the legal eaze. Carry on. Oh and Foley is still a dirty boy.

Edited by WWFChilli

Dragging this back on topic (although I did enjoy the confusion of Test and/or Foley being a nonce). The network is ramping up the old school content - more NWA, WCCW, Mid South & Smokey added. Also the 1st appearance of AWA stuff.

Christ they haven't added anything to WCCW for ages, so that's good to see

• Paid Members

What I'm disappointed about is the lack of WWF weekly tv (bar the Prime Time Wrestling episodes) from the pre-1993 period.

It would be nice to have the whole run of WWF Superstars episodes on there and they would only be 40 mins long so a handy bite sized watch.

What I'm disappointed about is the lack of WWF weekly tv (bar the Prime Time Wrestling episodes) from the pre-1993 period.

It would be nice to have the whole run of WWF Superstars episodes on there and they would only be 40 mins long so a handy bite sized watch.

Do official, definitive episodes of those shitty syndicated shows exist? I thought they were localised. Surely people in Texas and the U.K. weren't getting the episodes where 30% would be taken up by crap promos and shills for a house show in New Jersey etc.