Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the new episode of WWE 24. My only problem, and it's my own fault for expecting it, was I really wanted to see Seth being told in the middle of Wrestlemania that he'd be cashing in and winning in the main event. What convinced me they might show it was how often they kept cutting back to Seth backstage, suggesting the cameras were with him all night. I would have loved to have seen his reaction to that.

Still, excellent as always from whoever produces these things. They're always spectacular.

Edited by Supremo

Every Clash of the Champions and Saturday Night's Main Event are up on the Network to view if you are looking for a non PPV

Anyone catch the first episode of Ride Along that went up after Raw last night? Fun little show to kill 20 mins, first episode follows New Day in one car and Miz and Ziggler in the other as they travel from Boston to Philly after TLC

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan VS Big Bossman steel cage match is much better than it has any right to be, I used to love watching that one as a kid.

Don't know which SNME it's from, but if you put it into a search on the network it should give you it.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Think I might pass on this Legends interview with the Road Dogg, he's too much of a corporate kiss ass these days.

Very much so. I watched it last night and cringed when I heard two supposedly old-school guys not use the word "wrestling" once. I don't think the company realises how ridiculous a sentence like "When I was 14 I only wanted to be a sports entertainer" sounds.

He was a complete kiss ass, you didn't miss a thing tbh,