Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder whether anything will be filmed with Vince, kind of like a Vince tells all kind of story that will play on the Network once he passes. 

We all know it would be a massive thing if he sadly passed away and equally how much they would plug his life story on the network but a programme filmed beforehand would be epic viewing, albeit if mostly full of shit. 

• Paid Members

The HBK podcast suffered mostly from Steve asking the same old questions about Montreal, Hunter and The Kliq. I didn't expect anything less, but surely there's new ground you can cover if you really want to? Ask Shawn his thoughts on psychology, his favourite opponents, whether he watched ECW in the 90s, how close he ever was to going to WCW, coming back in 2002, I don't know, just anything other than fucking Montreal.

Those interviews with Renee Young are far too short. They should be at least half an hour long. Most of them are really good and it's a joy to watch guys just having a laid back chat. It always feels unfortunate that they're edited down to just a few minutes. Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Finn Balor all came across great. Even Summer Rae seemed likable. Renee Young is wasted doing those shit Kick-Off shows. She's much better than that.

B) Bob Holly shooting on Matt Capatelli (sp?) is still horrific. Matt looks really frighteningly abused after it and the bizarre backwards justification they use is utter bullshit. Otherwise Season 3 is a great.

Which episode is this in ? Cheers

Sorry for the late reply, S3 Ep12.

Thanks! Sorry fot then even later Thanks...

• Paid Members

The final episode of Breaking Ground was tremendous. The only negative was the knowledge of what Tyler Breeze has done since getting called up to the main roster. They portrayed it as him finally succeeding and it was a great scene with everyone wishing him well, it's just a shame that since being promoted he's been positioned as just another 50/50 mid-card chump.

I was pretty underwhelmed by the final episode, and I really don't know why. It wasn't bad in any way, but I just didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as I did the other episodes.

One thing that I find annoying is how much more likeable Tyler Breeze is when he is just being himself. The second he goes into his Breeze voice, he comes across much more robotic in his delivery

Yes, several times. There was one tag match where he was the only one not wrestling in a top.

One thing that I find annoying is how much more likeable Tyler Breeze is when he is just being himself. The second he goes into his Breeze voice, he comes across much more robotic in his delivery

I find the Tyler Breeze voice quite odd. I get that it's an affectation, but sometimes it just comes across as awful. On one of the shows recently, they did little Merry Christmas messages from the wrestlers. The Breeze one was so bad.

Ive finally started getting a chance to spend some hours with the network catching up on previous programs.

1 That caught my eye was swerved- I knew the premise of the program but never had the chance to watch and its making me chuckle. curtis axel coming onto the mum of the little shit really made me piss.

All in all i really like the additional programing its good to pass a few hours with