Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I want them to start uploading the Smackdown episodes from 2000, 2001 to go alongside Raw from those years as the storylines were spread out over both shows equally at this time. There's no point watching the Raw uploads from '00, '01 until they do.

Are all the smackdowns from 2000 not there? was browsing through the network last night and it looked like they were. There's only about 5 sd's from 01 though.

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but does anybody watch the network through a samsung smart TV? Have found the app to be very temperamental on there.

Sometimes works fine....others, it'll go through an advert for Royal Rumble, then the viewer rating....then nothing. Just constantly buffers.

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but does anybody watch the network through a samsung smart TV? Have found the app to be very temperamental on there.

Sometimes works fine....others, it'll go through an advert for Royal Rumble, then the viewer rating....then nothing. Just constantly buffers.

I watch via a Samung Smart Blu Ray It mostly works fine for me. The only issues I notice are if I pause a show when I start playing it again I get and error message that means I have to start watching again and fastforward, that after I have finished watching something it shows as still to complete watching and when I go to my favourite the latest NXT isn't shown first and have to go searching to try to find it.  

I want them to start uploading the Smackdown episodes from 2000, 2001 to go alongside Raw from those years as the storylines were spread out over both shows equally at this time. There's no point watching the Raw uploads from '00, '01 until they do.

Are all the smackdowns from 2000 not there? was browsing through the network last night and it looked like they were. There's only about 5 sd's from 01 though.

It's a mixed bag at the moment with SD 2000 they need to fill a few gaps.  I don't know why they always upload random episodes before dumping the entire year. 

I started watching the 2011 series of Tough Enough last night.

I went in only knowing which one of them won the competition, and found myself really enjoying the the first two episodes.

I was surprised SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Ariane/Cameron was the first to go out, and even more surprised SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
M Dogg 20 was second, but from the conversations Austin had with Trish, DeMott, & Booker I can understand their reasoning.

Looking forward to seeing who capitulates and who steps up as the series goes on. It will be interesting to see how the kid who at first appears to be head and shoulders above the rest doesn't end up winning the whole thing.

I have only previously seen the very first series (which Maven & Nidia won).

As all of them are now on The Network, does anyone recommend watching any of the other series?