Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

I can't really say I've seen shedloads of ECW, and some of it was pretty dire, but One Night Stand and Heatwave '98 to me are probably two of the finest PPVs I've seen. There seems to be something for everyone on those shows: some decent technical affairs, wild brawls and hard hitting spectacles. The Mike Awesome Vs Masato Tanaka matches are amongst my favourite matches ever because I'd never seen such athleticism from a guy Mike Awesome's size at the time, Tanaka's refusal to sell anything and those ridiculous chairshots.

I think ECW was pretty poor during its last couple of years mainly because a lot of their best wrestlers were taken from them by WWF and WCW. The standard of production was always poor and even worse before they got their TV deal on TNN (now Spike) mainly because it was done on a shoestring budget (Heyman edited the shows in his parent's basement). I actually think that considering the lack of money at their disposal, they made the best of what they had for a while. I agree with the earlier comments about the best of ECW being spread out and there was a lot of dross in there. However, some awesome matches took place in that promotion and without ECW, there'd have been no Attitude era. I think to write the whole promotion off as being a load of crap is unfair. I always felt sorry for them at the time because they were a small promotion with little money co-existing (not necessarily competing) with Vince McMahon and Ted Turner. It can't have been easy.

• Paid Members

I pissed myself on that WWE 24 WrestleMania special, where Sting says to Vince "thank you for the opportunity" and Vince replies "you've worked hard to get here."

I wonder if Vince knows that Sting is a 56 year old bloke who has had a 30-odd year career on national television? That was something you'd tell Baron Corbin. What a funny line.

I did too. New Day in any environment is good value: Table for 3, Ride Along, and anything in between.

And Renee Young is another who is so natural in front of a camera that I'd watch her in anything.

Sheamus & Barrett should get a weekly 10 minute show during Euro 2016 to rip the piss out of each other's teams. They were the highlight so far imo.

It was fantastic, in case anybody was thinking of snubbing it. Paul Wight drinking beer, dropping f bombs and shooting on his creative direction.

Cool dude.